• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RM to MPEG or AVI Converter

diamondust5150

TMF Regular
I happened to be surfing when I came across this site that has video conversion software. On the site, I came across a program called EO Video, which converts RM to AVI, MPEG to AVI, RM to MPEG... you get the idea. Upon installing the program, I find it works quite well.
Getting to the point; I've read many posts of people who wanted (or needed) files in a certain format. I think this may be the solution for you.

Here's the the link:
http://www.souxin.com/stream-software-make.htm

The site is in Chinese, so if you need translation, try this page:
Babelfish Translation

It's definitely worth checking out...:veryhappy :firedevil

format

I beg anyone to NOT use AVI.... Mpeg's or MOV's run much better on more machines across platforms.

diamondust...

I have EO video already installed. However, I can't figure out how to completely convert AVI to MPEG. I'm still confused. Please help me. When I play this certain AVI on RealOne or WMP, it has audio but no video. So I am trying to convert it to MPEG so that I could see the video. What things should I do in the 'convert' window? Please reply ASAP. This free version's converting process is only available for 30 days. Thanks in advance...

Not bad. I've been using Tinra to convert rm to avi, but sometimes the audio doens't sync well. This seems to do a fine job :)

Steve

Has anyone the crack for it ???

... i would like to remove that 30 period trial... is there anyone that could send me the crack for the 1.214 version plssssssss??? :confused:

my email address is on my signature...

BTW, it is a good converter diamond...
thank u thank u thank u... :D

Re: Has anyone the crack for it ???

ticklish latin said:
... i would like to remove that 30 period trial... is there anyone that could send me the crack for the 1.214 version plssssssss??? :

Actually, the registration code is right on the page (in red), but here it is: CXTG-0ckowzb4

I haven't done an AVI to MPEG conversion with it yet (I've been using TMPGEnc Plus, available from the same site; an extremely easy program...) Let me try something; I'll get back to you...;) :firedevil

I downloaded the program, but i can't seem to install it.
i tried all of the buttons, but nothing's working:(

Couldn't download it.
got an error.

can i search it on kazaa / edonkey?

what name?

Powertickle said:
Couldn't download it.
got an error.

can i search it on kazaa / edonkey?

:confused: You should be able to just click on the highlight.
Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to find the program on Kazaa.
Try this: go to the program's web site, download from there and enter the code listed above( same version; not cracked)
Here's the site:
EO Video
It should work for you now...;)

P.S. If you use the reg code, you'll be able to get free updates when available... sweet!!!:veryhappy :evilha:

Re: diamondust...

aquaadventure said:
When I play this certain AVI on RealOne or WMP, it has audio but no video. So I am trying to convert it to MPEG so that I could see the video. What things should I do in the 'convert' window? Please reply ASAP.

Aquaadventure, the description you give tells me that you might not have the proper codec with your player (I've had that problem).
If your WMP (I only use RealOne for RM files myself)is not current (7.1 for 98/ME), then get a new one. Also, go to The Rocking's page
http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/joaquingarciaa/ and get the latest WMP codec there (while you're at it, get the vids, too. Magnifico, Rocking!)
I converted an AVI file to MPEG with no problem, but I was able to view the file before I converted.
To convert a file (in this case,AVI to MPEG), get the file from the center pane, drag it to the right,click converter tab at the bottom,change output to MPEG, make sure the setting on the left is on SIMPLE, click output, click browse, name file, click CONVERT, click START and you should be in business.

Give this a try: I hope it helps!

Last edited:
Okay, diamondust, thanks... I'll try it.

Actually, I already downloaded the 8.0 codecs from the Rocking's page and have it installed about a month ago. Anyway, I tried to play the video again in EO player and it said that there is no DIV3 video decompressor (I think this is the reason why I don't have video). I dunno where to search for that decompressor so I took the chance to search in download.com and found nothing (hehe...). Is there somewhere I could find this? Maybe this could solve my problem.

What I find really funny between AVI and MOV is that MOV files are supposed to play in Quicktime. But here in my computer, they don't... however, AVI plays fine (except for that clip I mentioned) in Quicktime and MOV clips play in my WMP instead.:confused:

Gonna try your suggestion later... hopefully it works. Thanks again.

Re: Okay, diamondust, thanks... I'll try it.

aquaadventure said:
I tried to play the video again in EO player and it said that there is no DIV3 video decompressor (I think this is the reason why I don't have video). Is there somewhere I could find this? Maybe this could solve my problem.

I think that you may be referring to yet another codec; DivX.
Those are commonly found in AVI files, too.
For info on DivX, go here.
If that is the problem, then you wouldn't be able to convert it in EO Video (it doesn't support DivX), but with a DivX player, it should work.
If you don't want a DivX player, only the codec, then go here. This way you should be able to use WMP.

Try it and see; good luck:)

Last edited:
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back