• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road trip tickle!!! mmf/m

top5ticklishguy

This happened to me when I went on a road trip with some friends a few years back. I was sitting in the middle, between my girlfriend and another friend. I was in my jeans and socks and had my knees pulled up to me with my feet on the back of the center console. Everyone knows I'm ticklish and it wasn't unusual for friends to get me, especially with my girlfriend around, as she was the one that usually instigated it.
I had my head back with my eyes closed here and there, but I saw my girlfriend whisper something to my friend up front. She leaned up again and I heard her say "Get his feet!" Right about that time, my friend grabbed my ankles and pulled my feet up to the front. I shrieked and tried to sit up but my girlfriend and other friend grabbed me and held me back. I was so stunned and my heart was pounding out of my chest, knowing what was coming! He locked my feet under his arm and started pulling my socks off. Naturally, the more I struggled the harder his fingers worked to get them off, which tickled like crazy. I was already a laughing mess by the time he got my socks off. His fingers laid into the bottoms of my feet and my I hit the roof. I laughed like a maniac to the point where they were laughing at me. He tickled me for what felt like an eternity, but was probably about 5 minutes. Quite a fun road trip!!!

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 243
A girlfriend who instigates other people to tickle you is a treasure! :D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back