• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roll call for MN lees/lers

I am a male ler/lee in southeast mn about a mile from northern ia, I am up for incredibly hardcore tickle torture on me or by me if any almosts sadists/almost masochists are out there! :) you can get me at cheesdude [email protected] if interested, I am on there more than here :) Prefer girls only :)

Last edited:
48 yr old in W WI. A Viking fan who is a cheesehead and been on this forum forever!

Checking back in. F/27/switch/Cities area Looking for a Ler/Switch to do some tickle play. Would love to get my hands on a female Lee as it has been a while. But love tickling men too. Also enjoy BEING tickled, and would be awesome to have a lady do the tickling too, but open to both.

21 M Ler/Possibly Lee idk yet in chaska area, possibly moving to owatonna in a couple weeks

I'll be honest, I actually miss the area there.
I'm never lived in MN, but my brother did in the Twin Cities for a while and my Ukrainian "exchange student house brother" lives there now. I use to live about an hour south of Duluth, but in Wisconsin. Now in Cali...and it sucks...

Would be interested in messaging and potential meet up @Ilikedatickle. Eden prairie located. Pics on profile.

Any ticklish Ladies looking to connect with another ticklish lady for switch fun? Or just to be tickled?

Drats for missing my chance :p

I'm in Fargo right now, about to be in Minnesota... :) Anyone who wants a session should hit me up. [email protected]

Hope you enjoyed MN. I am kinda curious though, did you notice a change to your sessions as your videos became more popular? I haven't seen many them but I assume you may have had sessions with those more educated in your vulnerable areas lol

Already did, but I'll bump again. soon to be 26 yr old male starring in the roles of 'ler and 'lee. Cool to read through this post again and see how many fellow ticklephiles reside in the land of 10,000 lakes! I'd imagine that makes for good sand burial and nature tickling ;P

I am both a lee and a ler in MN and currently operate the MN Stars website :)

sexy M ler in Minneapolis :) 55, fit, and according to my lees, I am extremely good at what I do. looking for other guys for play

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back