• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roll Call KENTUCKY lees/lers

featheryoctopi2

TMF Regular
We don't wear shoes but it's not cuz we are hillbillies. LOL. Any KY area LEES/LERS now is your time to shine. Come on Kentuckians lets get to tickling. I will start.

FeartheryOctopi2 - LIFE LONG TICKLE FANATIC, (Lee & Ler)
White, Straight Male, 26yrs, Tall, Thin, Blonde
Lexington KY
Favorite spots to tickle: UNDERARMS, FEET, THIGHS
Spots to be tickled: I am open for suggestions ;P

I enjoy playing drums, writing, good food, music(rock,blues,jazz,classical), being outdoors, animals. Would love to venture out and meet up for some tickles. Ladies PM me if you'ld like to chat about whatevers on your mind, or God willing to tickle the hell out of each other. :)

Just throwing it back out there. I love to tickle and be tickled. Hell, reply even if your just from Kentucky and want to say hi.

hi everyone. I'm about a hour and a half north of Louisville in Indiana!

25F 'ler still here. Not.so new anymore and have gotten some new experiences lately and have come to find a certain joy in the act of tickling those who.appreciate it and the "ler as well. :)

Live in Nashville now, but I frequent SoKY quite often. I'm a 24 y/o switch just looking to meet new people

30/m Louisville. Lee' or ler'. Mostly ler because its awesome but I've been more interested in subjecting myself ;)

stright male (old male) lerr,am ticklish a little. love a ticklish belly and navel. live in central Ky.

28 yr old m. Straight. New in Richmond area. Ler/Lee. Favorite spot to tickle/be tickled: feet.

Am interested in making some tickling vids and photo shoots, in the Lexington area, may be able to travel. Anyone interested? Message me! :)

19 F 'lee in Lexington

Still trying to find my way around the tickling community lol

24M ler here in Bowling Green. would love to find a nice F tickle victim.. uh, i mean, lee partner.. lol

well seems time has gone by on this one Lexington here Male switch 33

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back