• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rook's Question Nook

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everybody!​

By this point, you already know that I'm freakin' addicted to the TMF Silly Stuff portion of this great forum...

...or do you?! :p

Well, I am! :D

So please, don't be a stranger...

If there's ANYTHING on your mind that you'd like to ask...feel free!

Doesn't matter the topic...I'll do my best to answer!

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
I'll start with the obvious questions...

Are you ticklish?

If so, where? (Don't answer if "no" to question #1)

What is the best technique/tool that you've felt on those spots? (Don't answer if you answer "no" to #1 and #2)

I'll start with the obvious questions...

Are you ticklish?

If so, where?

What is the best technique/tool that you've felt on those spots?

Nope...

Some previous girlfriends may say otherwise...

But, I'm strictly a 'ler...

What is your favorite spot to tickle someone?

What is your favorite tool to use on that spot?

What is your favorite spot to tickle someone?

What is your favorite tool to use on that spot?

Great question *Sketch!*

Ya know...

Long ago, foot tickling was my primary focus (do to the simultaneous foot fetishism as well). But, as I grew older, and became more knowledgeable, I evolved into an "All Over" tickler! :D

Regarding the favorite spot, it truly depends on the woman: Feet, Sides, Legs, Underarms, Neck, Back, etc.,...are ALL favorites, for sure!
The reaction is key!

I'd have to say that fingers are definitely my favorite "tool!"

Awesome dexterity, varying levels of pressure, etc...the fingers seem to be, and seemingly will always be the truly universal tickle tool in my book!

:toast:

Last edited:
Ever tickled another guy?

If so, when was the last time you tickled him and where?

Ever tickled another guy?

If so, when was the last time you tickled him and where?

Nope...I'm a Ladies Man! :D

ladiesmandvdcover.jpg

If you could tie up and tickle one Hollywood actress, who would it be and why?

Same question goes for female singer/girlgroup, fashion model, female sports writer...

If you could tie up and tickle one Hollywood actress, who would it be and why?

Same question goes for female singer/girlgroup, fashion model, female sports writer...

Regarding play, a fun personality is always something I look for!

I think Marisa Tomei would be a blast to session with!

Heidi Klum as well!

Ryan

Favorite Disney movie?

Oh wow!

There are so many great ones! :p

I'd have to say Aladdin is my favorite...

"You've heard of the Golden Rule, haven't you....whoever has the gold makes the rules..." :D

Second in line would be The Lion King! ;)

Last edited:
How do you stay up so late and get up so early? What's your secret for energy?:bounce:

How do you stay up so late and get up so early? What's your secret for energy?:bounce:

:p

Dedication, motivation....the desire to be the best...

okay....Red Bull!

:D :toast: :D

It's strange though...even just a few years ago, my body required much more sleep that it does now...

Here's the catch: Once my eyelids see the light, I'm unable to continue sleeping...definitely have to have "blackout" curtains.

How exactly did you become involved in making tickling videos, and how were you lucky enough to meet such lovely ladies? :D

How exactly did you become involved in making tickling videos, and how were you lucky enough to meet such lovely ladies? :D

Hey drewskee!

Thanks for the question!

Well man, first and foremost, I've always been a fan of videos...and have been a fetishist/kinkster for as long as I can remember...

...I've had a vision for quite a number of years, about bringing back the dungeon-style approach to films...but, with a twist.

The twist is: the ladies in the vids are actually having a blast during the session! :boogie:

And that's what I try to have show through in each vid...

Sure, the tickling is always intense, as it should be...but, it's respectful tickling, in real bondage, in an edgy setting, with 100% genuine reactions...

...and I think this creates the perfect balance! :D

I like to think of it as a yin-yang...

wonder_lick_YinYang4.gif

What I think is so awesome about the last 5 months, is that members of the forum have accepted me as Ryan...and not just that guy at Rook's Media! :p

As far as meeting the lovely ladies...it's a blend of communication, and luck! Many have actually found me...which is a true honor! I'm very honest...simply no surprises. Providing a comfortable environment (even though it's a dungeon, it's still comfortable, because I make it that way...) being descriptive, etc...

And P.S., I'm still jealous that you're in San Fran! :D

I feel like shit..but then again, I just woke up a lil while ago

tickled any blondes lately? :D

Good stuff, man. How did many of these women find you? Did you put out an ad? If so, what did you say in the ad?

And don't be jealous. As much as I love San Fran, I think I'd rather have a job as awesome as yours. :toast:

Good stuff, man. How did many of these women find you? Did you put out an ad? If so, what did you say in the ad?

And don't be jealous. As much as I love San Fran, I think I'd rather have a job as awesome as yours. :toast:

Ads can work, direct e-mail contact, etc...

But word of mouth is really what you eventually want to have...

When people have a blast at shoots, they tell their friends, who tell their friends...etc.

As far as what to say.... a picture is worth 1000 words...

And honesty is always the best policy...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back