• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Room 302 (F\F-Feet-Belly)

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I know it's been some time since I've posted in this thread, but, I finally wrote a new story. Plus. I left it kind of open-ended for a reason. So. Feel free to add an additional chapter to it if you want.

-----

Amy knocked on the solid steel door. The redhead was in her third year at college and, even though she had a part-time job, tuition and book fees were killing her.

She had found an ad on the college website saying that the science and health lab were looking for volunteers for a few tests. It went on to say that volunteers would be financially rewarded.

Usually Amy wasn't one to dive head first in to the unknown. The ad didn't even say what kinda tests, however, she knew that she needed the money.

Here she was. Standing in front of room 302, waiting. It was after midnight, classes long over and the campus grounds were nearly empty except for the students that were late getting back to their rooms from parties or a late night "cram" session.

Amy, thinking maybe she had read the date of the test wrong, was about to turn and leave when the door opened.

Amy was met by the sight of a gorgeous blonde wearing a white button down lab coat and matching lab shoes over tan nylons. Amy couldn't help noticing a trickle in her eyes.

"Hi!" The blond greeted, offering Amy her hand. " my name is Julie. I assume by the late visit that you're here for the tests I posted up to the college website. "

After introducing herself and shaking Julie's hand Amy began explaining her situation.

"And that's the reason I'm here" Amy said after she was done explaining.

A bright smile appeared on the blonde scientist's face. "I think we may be able to help with that." Julie said as she motioned Amy in.

Amy was led into a normal looking exam room with a
table\bed and stool as the only furniture. On closer inspection however Amy noticed something that made her a little nervous. The table\bed, which at first glance looked to be a standard issue. One like you might find in any doctors office. This one however had leather straps attached to it, three on each side.

Amy was about to ask why those were needed but was cut off by Julie. "These tests have to do with reflexes and determining just how much the human body can take." Explained Julie, patting the table\bed as if asking Amy to sit.

Amy was confused. Of course she'd been to the doctor before so she understood the reflex thing, but, what was that about how much the human body could take?

By this point Julie had begun to fasten the straps, one across her ankle joints and one across her calves.

"O-Oh!" Amy said nervously . "You mean something like the reflex hammer?"

Julie had just fastened the last strap across Amy's shoulders. Amy was now restrained to the table\bed by straps across her ankles, calves, knees, just under her breasts, just above her breasts and one final strap holding her shoulders down.

Julie let a small giggle escape her throat. "Oh no, nothing like that." She said, walk over and sitting in the stool which she then rolled down to the bound college girl's helpless feet and started undoing Amy's sneakers. "Tell me, my dear, are you ticklish?" .

Amy's eyes grew wide. Not only was she ticklish; she was, in fact, the most ticklish in her friend group. Her friends, Amber and Ashley, absolutely loved to make her go nearly insane with laughter and hear her beg for mercy. In truth however Amy enjoyed every second of it as well even though she'd never tell them that.

Amy let out a surprised giggle as she was pulled from her thoughts by a jolt of ticklish energy running through her body. Lost in her thoughts Amy had failed to notice Julie removing her socks. "I'll take that as a yes." Julie said, smiling up at Amy.

Before the bound college girl could make any kind of protest Amy felt Julie's fingertips dancing on the soles of her feet. Unfortunately for Amy her poor ticklish soles were nearly defenseless against the invading fingers.

Amy tried to hold back the laughter. A fight that was soon lost when she felt fingers on her most ticklish spot, just under her toes. The room filled with Amy's laughter and pleas for Julie to not tickle her there.

Julie stopped her tickling onslaught momentarily much to the relief of Amy who used the opportunity to catch her breath. "Very interesting." Julie mused to herself as she wrote something hidden behind a clipboard .

Julie then stood up and walked around the table\bed pulling the stool behind her. Using a nimble touch Julie unbuttoned Amy's blouse up to just below her breasts.

"Such a cute belly." Julie said, patting Amy's flat stomach . "You must exercise a lot."

Amy, still short of breath, nodded in the affirmative. She did try to exercise regularly, a short jog after classes each day, although being in college, the workload would occasionally get to much and she'd have to postpone her jogs.

Julie's grin grew wider. "Would you like me to show you an exercise technology not known by a lot of people?"

Amy had a bad feeling about it, but, before she could say anything she felt Julie's fingers thumbing on her belly. This time however Amy didn't fight it and instantly broke out in laughter that only intensified the closer Julie got to her bellybutton.

Sensing that the poor girl's bellybutton must by another week spot, Julie decided to have a little fun with it. Julie ran a single finger around the edge of the button, tickling just enough to leave Amy in fits of giggles.

"Should I go in?" Julie teased. Amy did her best to shake her head no, however within a matter of seconds , was howling with laughter as Julie dug at the sensitive walls of her bellybutton.

After what had felt like days to Amy the tickling stopped and the straps came off. Amy now set on the side of the table\bed still breathing heavily.

Julie, who had left the room, came back in. "As promised." Julie chirped as she handed over 500 dollars. "Plus..." Julie added . "A little something extra." .

Julie made Amy promise not to look until she got back to her dorm room. The whole 25 minute walk back to the dorms her mind was buzzing with wonder.

Amy finally got to her room and quickly entered. Falling into her bed face down before fishing the mysterious note out of her pocket.

"Hey! It's Julie. I had so much fun tickling you tonight. It's OK if you don't want to, but, I was hoping you might like to meet up for coffee sometime. Maybe I'd even let you get revenge on me." The note ended with a wink symbol .

THE END???

Wow what a fanastic start to an awesome story! I would be very happy to read more.

Thanks Footfan and FFT! I will try to come up with something, but, can't make any promises.

I tried to write a sequel already but kept running into roadblocks (storyline wise). Maybe some day though.

Great start. Maybe some nude tickling. Nothing like a girl being tickled insane while nude and helpless !

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back