• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roommate and his Friend (2M/M)

puretickling

TMF Master
I was 18 years old and was attending college when this experience happened and it was amazing not because of who did it, and how long it lasted, and what is used to tickle me, but it was magical in a way I did not expect.

Coming from a small town you do not see a lot of people, so going to a big college in a big city was a new challenge for me because I would be introduced to so many new people with new experiences with new cultures. On the day I met my roommate, I knew he was special because he was nice, and incredibly good at cleaning and cooking, something we need to have in the dorm.

On a particular day, I was wearing a t-shirt, a blue short, and no shoes or socks and just returned to my dorm after taking an exam, and was very tired so I plopped my feet on my bed on the left side of the room which belonged to me, and my roommate was working on homework on the right side of his room. There was a dark line drawn in the middle so we do not cross over to the wrong side. Then, the door was being knocked on, and it turned out to be 19 year old Pete who is a nice boy wearing a jacket, a t-shirt, blue jeans, and shoes, and socks, and he was a friend of my roommate and he was only here to pick up a thumb drive my roommate had saved for him, but it was clear there was a more ulterior motive for him to come to our dorm room that day because all of a sudden, my roommate told Pete to "get David" arms and I'll get his legs. All of a sudden, I knew this was bad so I bolted for the exit, but Pete tripped me and I fell on my stomach, and incurred a bloody nose, but they spread me out by my arms and legs, and spread me out on the floor.

My roommate James started to tickle my underarms while Pete tickled my feet because I was laughing out very loud and it was clear I was in for a long afternoon and I thought to myself it was a good thing I did not had any more classes that day. James attacked my underarms with his nails in a circular pattern and Pete had used light and vertical movements on my bare soles and this was defintely unbearable and hard for me to stop myself from laughter though in a brief moment, I did manage to stop myself from laughing, but it was way too brief and I ended up laughing more. Pete then got my belly and it was the most shocking tickling ever, I lost my voice, and could not say anything more. After what lasted 5-10 minutes, they finally stopped tickling me, but I was thinking payback.

The End

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back