• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rorys Hogtie And Tummy Tickle! M/F (Two Sample Clips)

BostonTickling

Verified
It's always nice when I can provide two samples in one post. And both of these samples feature one of the most adorable ticklees I have filmed in recent memory. Rory is Barmys younger sister, and in contrast to Barmy, Rory is tall, has long legs, and is very shy. In the first sample clip she is hogtied and tickled. Tickled spots include her sides, underarms, tummy, and ass. All of these spots yield soft, sweet laughter from helpless Rory, and when the tickling gets intense, she lapses into ultra adorable mode with some of the cutest high pitched giggles. It was during the hogtie clip that I discovered how ultra sensitive her tummy is, I decided to make a whole clip dedicated to her ticklish tummy. And that is where the second sample clip comes in. Rorys tummy is equally as sensitive as Barmys, and the look on her face of anticipatory fear right before the intense tickles come is priceless! Enjoy :)

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

Rory_Hogtie.jpg

rorytummy.jpg

Attachments

• RoryTummyTMF.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • RoryHogtieTMF.mp4
    4.5 MB
Two whole clips with no feet tickling?? O:

What's wrong? Are you feeling well?

Wow.... I cant believe you two just said that.

He puts out not one, but two good preview clips and all you can do is whine "where's the feet tickling at?"

Seriously guys?

Its things like this that are said here everyday that make me wonder about this place and the people who are here and if they really even appreciate the content on the forum.

If you want foot stuff, look in almost any other thread here in the section and you'll find it.

BT,

Thank you for posting your awesome previews. I know YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE TO - but thank you for this courtesy!

And speaking of her feet, there will be a new clip of Rorys big feet being nibble/tickled coming out soon!

IMG_5533.jpg

Two whole clips with no feet tickling?? O:

What's wrong? Are you feeling well?

Yes. I in fact have many clips that do not feature foot tickling. I know sometimes it is hard for certain hardcore fetishists to wrap their brains around, but luckily for the rest of us, women have a lot more to them than just feet. And luckily there is a lot of surface area to play upon. I will grant you that it is rare for me to feature a hogtie clip sans foot tickling. The real reasons behind such decisions are in fact not all that interesting and usually based upon sheer logic. In this case, I shot this clip after doing a lengthy foot tickling/nibbling clip where she laughed her head off. I started tickling her feet when she was hogtied and realized it was time to move on to other spots. And I am glad i did. Lots of times in my experience the feet can get desensitized to prolonged stimulation. I am always going for where the most giggles and laughter are. And for that clip, it was her tummy, underarms, sides, and ass. There are plenty of people on this forum and in the tickle free world that adore these spots. And as much as we all love feet, sometimes it's time to relax, ha. Anyhow, I hope this clears up any questions that you had about the lack of foot tickling. There is in fact about 12 seconds of foot tickling in the hogtie clip. if I was a lesser producer, and a dick, I would have put the foot tickling footage in the sample clip and advertised it as such. But i didn't think 12 seconds warranted acknowledgment, and that would have been wrong and misleading. I have attached a sample of the 12 seconds of foot tickling. I sincerely hope you enjoy it sir. And thank you for your time.

Attachments

• formrpieman82.mp4
    1.4 MB
foot freaks are the worst . theyre never fucking happy. you post a foot clip then theres the what about socks? what about stockings ? what about a brush? what about feet covered with chocolate and feces? no pleasing them . but im not bitter. great clip btw

foot freaks are the worst . theyre never fucking happy. you post a foot clip then theres the what about socks? what about stockings ? what about a brush? what about feet covered with chocolate and feces? no pleasing them . but im not bitter. great clip btw

As a foot person myself, I unfortunately agree with you. Thanks for the kind words!

Rory is so cute, love her armpits too. Have you ever done a clip with her and Barmy tickling each other? Think they'd both be really mean so should be hot! ;)

Rory is so cute, love her armpits too. Have you ever done a clip with her and Barmy tickling each other? Think they'd both be really mean so should be hot! ;)

Unfortunately Rory moved out of state shortly after this session, but if she ever comes back, I will definitely take that under advisement!

Yes. I in fact have many clips that do not feature foot tickling. I know sometimes it is hard for certain hardcore fetishists to wrap their brains around, but luckily for the rest of us, women have a lot more to them than just feet. And luckily there is a lot of surface area to play upon. I will grant you that it is rare for me to feature a hogtie clip sans foot tickling. The real reasons behind such decisions are in fact not all that interesting and usually based upon sheer logic. In this case, I shot this clip after doing a lengthy foot tickling/nibbling clip where she laughed her head off. I started tickling her feet when she was hogtied and realized it was time to move on to other spots. And I am glad i did. Lots of times in my experience the feet can get desensitized to prolonged stimulation. I am always going for where the most giggles and laughter are. And for that clip, it was her tummy, underarms, sides, and ass. There are plenty of people on this forum and in the tickle free world that adore these spots. And as much as we all love feet, sometimes it's time to relax, ha. Anyhow, I hope this clears up any questions that you had about the lack of foot tickling. There is in fact about 12 seconds of foot tickling in the hogtie clip. if I was a lesser producer, and a dick, I would have put the foot tickling footage in the sample clip and advertised it as such. But i didn't think 12 seconds warranted acknowledgment, and that would have been wrong and misleading. I have attached a sample of the 12 seconds of foot tickling. I sincerely hope you enjoy it sir. And thank you for your time.

Wow. I really didn't expect you to write all that or post a preview just for me. I hope you didn't take my message as any kind of serious questioning regarding the quality of content that you put out. It was meant in a joking manner, which was why I threw the smiley in. All I was commenting on was how rare it is for you to put out stuff like this. Especially for you to do a hogtie video like this. I know this is rare, because you're one of my favorite producers, and I've said that in other threads of yours.

Everybody else, stop rushing to judgement.

Last edited:
Wow.... I cant believe you two just said that.

He puts out not one, but two good preview clips and all you can do is whine "where's the feet tickling at?"

Seriously guys?

Its things like this that are said here everyday that make me wonder about this place and the people who are here and if they really even appreciate the content on the forum.

If you want foot stuff, look in almost any other thread here in the section and you'll find it.

Actually, I'm one of the reasons producers keep putting stuff on the forum, because I don't just download and enjoy all the previews, like some people do. I actually buy the clips.

211vrxj.jpg

I believe I own all of the full clips with Rory in them besides the ones that are just upperbody, including the nibbling one he just released. And I own a lot more from good ol' Boston; worth every penny.

So, yeah, I don't go around looking for foot stuff from anyone so I can get my jollies. I'd rather buy foot stuff from Boston.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back