• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosie quits The View

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Interesting......trash takes itself out these days :laughing:

She finally ran her ugly trap one too many times. Really, she was just embarassing herself with alot of the tantrums and fits she's had and shit she's been saying as of late that didn't even deserve to be in the news in the first place. What a fool. Glad she's gone even though I don't watch the show. I just figure any talk show without Rosie O'Donnel on it is better off.

Last edited:
It's always funny when a bully gets made to look stupid in front of everyone.

Gets made? She went in stupid. The stupid part was her making even more of an ass of herself by acting intitled and such. Theres only so much browbeating you can get away with when you're ugly and annoying.

Oh, you mean that celebrity wrestling/boxing with the claymation figures, or something else? If you mean the real deal, Rosie would win, as much as I'd hate that. Trump would refuse to hit her because she's still a woman...somewhat... but instead would throw fistfulls of cash at her in the hopes she'll STFU, while she stands there yelling about how she's an angry lesbian and about how she's all up on the political issues, etc and how she doesn't like how her views are being blah blah blah! He'd eventually succumb and faint from exhaustion and she'd sit her fat ass on top of him and fart in his face for the three count! 1- 2- 3! DING DING DING DING DING!

You want to punch her in the mouth, but you realize theres the no-hit rule as a man, so Trump is screwed. On the other hand however, he can just pay someone else to do it....so I don't know. Tag-team action!

Last edited:
Gets made? She went in stupid. The stupid part was her making even more of an ass of herself by acting intitled and such. Theres only so much browbeating you can get away with when you're ugly and annoying.

I mean that she sat there and thought she was just gonna go on and on, then all of a sudden little Elizabeth flips out on her ass. Classic. :super_hap

All I can say is good riddens to her fat ugly ass. And it's not she going to be miss because she not a likeable person. Rosie is a bully and I'm glad people like Trump and Elisabeth Hassalbeck stood up and fought back. Bullies are nothing but cowards. And that what Rosie is...a bully and a coward. I just hope that's last time we see Rosie.

I'd like to see Rosie and Trump in a cage match :D
Amazingly and/or amusingly, Trump slammed Elisabeth more than Rosie when (surprise!) some newsmodel stuck a mike in his face to get his reaction to the catfight. Maybe because Elisabeth referred to him as "obnoxious". :laughing:

So the drama. :rolleyes:

What's next, a day-by-day "news" report on Paris' time in the slammer? :unwell:

I've never really understood the vehemence of people's hatred for Rosie O'Donnell. Yes, she was absurd on The View, but the whole show is absurd; it was a shallowly opinionated, self-absorbed vacuum before she got there and it will continue to be so after she goes. She's no less funny than that abrasive and braying Joy Behar person; she's no more annoying or self-aggrandizing than Barbara Walters; she's certainly not dumber than Elisabeth Hasselbeck. And who would possibly take Donald Trump's side in a fight with Rosie O'Donnell, or with anyobody else on earth? Talk about fat ugly bullies...

My only guess is that people reserve particular vitriol for her because she's not physically attractive?

That said, I will admit to a guilty crush on Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She seems to be a vapid idiot, but she's oddly compelling in her bland cuteness...

she's an idiot but liz does have AMAZING feet.........as for rosie , somebody needs to increase her meds...people just should not be allowed to walk around being that hidiously ignorant

somebody needs to increase her meds...people just should not be allowed to walk around being that hidiously ignorant

Again, though, based on what I've seen, they'd better prescribe enough for all the hosts on The View, because none of the rest of them need help any less than the big Irishwoman does.

I like to think, in my perverse pathetic li'l head, that Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a wicked tickler. She seems mean. Not Coulter-mean, but still. Mean ticklers are always good...

I've never really understood the vehemence of people's hatred for Rosie O'Donnell. Yes, she was absurd on The View, but the whole show is absurd; it was a shallowly opinionated, self-absorbed vacuum before she got there and it will continue to be so after she goes. She's no less funny than that abrasive and braying Joy Behar person; she's no more annoying or self-aggrandizing than Barbara Walters; she's certainly not dumber than Elisabeth Hasselbeck. And who would possibly take Donald Trump's side in a fight with Rosie O'Donnell, or with anyobody else on earth? Talk about fat ugly bullies...

My only guess is that people reserve particular vitriol for her because she's not physically attractive?

That said, I will admit to a guilty crush on Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She seems to be a vapid idiot, but she's oddly compelling in her bland cuteness...
I agree with a lot of what you said.

First, let me preface this upfront by stating that I have had a bad impression of Rosie O'Donnell since back when I was a hardcore SURVIVOR fan and CBS, for reasons that had nothing to do with pleasing the fans, chose her to host the reunion finale of season 4. Unsurprisingly, she thought the show was more about her than about Survivor, and that was the first season finale where some of the contestants weren't even given a chance to speak. :angry:

Having said that, I must admit that her inability to express herself precisely was no worse than any of the other ladies on The View, including Barbara Walters, who now sounds more like Mumbles from the Dick Tracy movie than like a seasoned professional commentator.

As far as Rosie's looks, the only lady there for her looks is Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who would no more be there than any of us otherwise. Elisabeth was hired to be the main eyecandy in Survivor 2 (a season with an abundance of eyecandy when the producers saw how popular Coleen Haskell was in S1) and she's filling the Debbie-Matenopoulos/Lisa-Ling eyecandy seat on The View. If Lisa Ling, who actually has a brain, hadn't finally got fed up with the fluff on The View and quit, most of America would still be saying "Elisabeth who?" The woman majored in shoe designing for cryin' out loud; she's no more qualified to be a TV host than the average woman on the street, except she's much prettier.

But there's the rub. There was a time when you actually had to be able to speak clearly and coherently to host a TV show. That time has long passed. Now when somebody on TV gives a half-assed expression of what they "really" meant to say, some of them expect others to fill in the blanks. You know ... just like in grade school. :rolleyes:

Rosie's biggest flaw was not recognizing this, and not simply stating what she really meant to say, instead of getting into a catfight over who wasn't defending her. It's like a turbocharged version of John Kerry's flubbed joke about George Bush last fall.

Time to retire, Rosie, while you still have a few fans left.

I've revoked her Lesbian Card...if you are going to be in the public light, and are attempting to be some sort of warrior for a cause, don't be ignorant, don't just run your mouth for the sake of hearing your own voice, and try to keep things concise!!!

**ROSIE O'DONNELL: YOUR CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED BY THE OFFICIAL HEAD DYKE IN CHARGE: FIND A NEW CAUSE TO EXPLOIT AND SHAME!!!**

Bring it on, gilmour~!!! ;)

I appreciate that this thread arose...hilarity...

I've revoked her Lesbian Card...if you are going to be in the public light, and are attempting to be some sort of warrior for a cause, don't be ignorant, don't just run your mouth for the sake of hearing your own voice, and try to keep things concise!!!

**ROSIE O'DONNELL: YOUR CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED BY THE OFFICIAL HEAD DYKE IN CHARGE: FIND A NEW CAUSE TO EXPLOIT AND SHAME!!!**

Well said! Kick her ass for us too!

Rosie shot herself in the foot with me with her blindsiding Tom Selleck over the gun issue and her hypocrisy over it. The View got the ratings bump they sought with Rosie and is now paying the price for that temporary bump as well.

Alright...I guess that was news if I had a bread basket. Question is...should men even care? Honestly I couldn't care for it at all...but Rosie is...let's say...a...blood sucking leech.

Rosie shot herself in the foot with me with her blindsiding Tom Selleck over the gun issue and her hypocrisy over it. The View got the ratings bump they sought with Rosie and is now paying the price for that temporary bump as well.

What price are they paying, though? With this recent fracas, once again everyone's talking about this dumb show as though it were newsworthy, much (I'm sure) to the producers' delight. The only price it seems The View will pay will be when its ratings dip again because Rosie's no longer on it.

oooooooooooooooooooh someday i'll make you regret saying that!:evilha:

No ya won't. :ayyy:

BRING IT!!!

On topic: The network wins either way with her running her mouth because ANY publicity, bad or good, is still publicity.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back