• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roxie The Mischevious Masseuse F/F Topless (Brand New Lee)

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
19 yr old Luna is has a bit of tension in her back so she decides to get a massage. Her Masseuse Roxie comes in, has her remove her bra and begins to rub her lightly. When Roxie discovers Luna is ticklish she can't resist giving her a special massage. She tickles Lunas sides and feet for a bit apologizing after every tickle assault. Roxie has Luna flip over and starts to go to work on her belly and armpits making Luna laugh and struggle like crazy.Roxie assures her it's purely therapeutic but it's really to satisfy her tickling desires.

This hot clip is available now on WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

Attachments

• The-Mischevious-Masseuse.gif
    The-Mischevious-Masseuse.gif
    381.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • The Mischevious Masseuse TMF.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,523
Now that's my kind of massage, I'd pay for that. Luna is adorable too

So I take it Luna is a keeper? She was alot of fun and so was Roxie

Luna...what perfect breasts and perfect skin!

Would love to see her as the tickler, walking in wearing nothing but flesh colored stockings and jiggling boobies.......

Or getting tickled again in nylons, or tickle a guy while wearing nylons, boobs all free and happy......

.....yeah, I'd say she's a keeper!

We have a few more scenes with both girls so you will be seeing more of them alone with another new girl soon...... Not to spoil the surprise but later this week we will be adding a scene where Roxie gets tickled by the most girls shes ever had torture her.

On a side note what do you think of the new studio sets so far?

I am a big fan of masseuse clips. This is very sexy. Love to see a massage turn into a tickle.

R

wow!, love to see a tied up tickle scne with her.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back