• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPGMk XP]Kusuguru Project

Screamer811

TMF Master
[RPGMk XP\Tickling RPG]Kusuguru Project

Screamer presents:
KUSUGURU PROJECT
Tickling RPG​

Ok, here's the topic about my second game, Kusuguru Project.
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hwdg9qgnmadi55a

English version (Patched)
http://www.mediafire.com/?o4oqh8m1d82kvm3

-In case of blank dialogue boxes, download the font below and put it in your window\font directory
www.fontsner.com/font/Russell_Square_LT-70281.html
-If the game asks for RTP:
Be sure to select RPG MAKER XP!!
www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
-If you get the message "RGSS102E.dll can not be found", download and place this file in your game folder:
http://www.mediafire.com/?imhwmyzigm2

Story:
Alice is a futuristic soldier\scout for an organization called Frontier.Her mission
is to explore a misterious portal appeared on the Earth.....what will she found
on the other side??

-Huge world:KP is bigger than LO, at least 2-3 times larger (Not islands but a big region)
-New battle\dialogue sistem
-New character growth (Max lv.50)
-Lots of enemies, bosses and a secret powerful foe!
-New torture mode
-Of course there will be sub-quests!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Ah, I can't wait to see all the improvements, particularly the world and dialogue system! I'm going to have a fun time exploring every corner of the world so I don't miss a thing :)

Is this still made using RPG Maker VX? The characters are bigger like RPG Maker XP, rather than the chibi ones.

Please keep us updated with your progress :D Looking good so far

I'm excited to see what will happen in this game. Looking forward to it! :)

Welcome aboard Screamer and hope you will have fun making that game as much as we will have playing it :p

Thanks for including us, Screamer. It's good to be able to see your progress. From what you've shown us, it looks like the game will be great. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to play it. If you ever need to ask us for advice on how to proceed, don't hesitate to ask. Keep up the good work, Screamer.

Looks awesome! I have just started playing LO and am loving it! Keep up the good work dude! :)

Ok, a little update!

-In some battles, Alice will not fight alone!
-Random encounters are different in various zones of the map.....pay attention!
-A wrist-computer is the best ally of the main protagonist, providing info on environment and
imminent danger
-If in LO there is a Tickle Bar, in KP you'll find a instead a Tickle School!
-Alice is VERY ticklish, however she's a skilled soldier too!
-No more battle transition for the torture mode (just few and rare exceptions)
-Not every NPC will benefit of a "custom graphic", for two reason:
1.We are talking about anonymous characters (The old granny giving directions for example)
2.More time for me :D
-All the images come from two sites, Sankaku Complex and Gelbooru

Stay tuned!

Ok, a little update!

-A wrist-computer is the best ally of the main protagonist, providing info on environment and
imminent danger
1.We are talking about anonymous characters (The old granny giving directions for example)

Stay tuned!

I'm also really looking forward to this, sounds awesome. :) It makes alot of sense not to have a custom graphic for not-so-important characters and instead concentrate on other things! Can't wait really...

Btw, you're up late. :stickout

It's 1 o'clock here in Italy, and tomorrow no work, so... :p

I know, we live in the same timezone. 1am is quite late! lucky about work... enjoy your day off. ;) Keep us updated if you work on the game tomorrow! :stickout

Ok, a little update!

imminent danger

Stay tuned!

So in the future - all bars will be turned into schools o_o But, where then shall we drink on Friday nights? lol j/k I'll miss some of the naughtiness that the Tickle Bar brought; especially that one "really nice" girl :p

I'm happy that Alice will have a temporary party from time to time! Always nice to see someone help the hero.

I'm liking a lot what I see here. I'm curious how Alice's ticklishness ties into it all. Hopefully it isn't meaning she is weak all over in battle as I'd hate to be chugging down tonics every other turn. Does the wrist computer also work like a monster/person database that gives you background information or "weaknesses" a certain enemy or NPC has?

Good stuff, good stuff! Keeps the fans hungry for more.

good luck screamer in your project. I am sure we will get another treat. Though I admit...I have not played this other project of yours. what was it?

So in the future - all bars will be turned into schools o_o But, where then shall we drink on Friday nights? lol j/k I'll miss some of the naughtiness that the Tickle Bar brought; especially that one "really nice" girl :p

I'm happy that Alice will have a temporary party from time to time! Always nice to see someone help the hero.

I'm liking a lot what I see here. I'm curious how Alice's ticklishness ties into it all. Hopefully it isn't meaning she is weak all over in battle as I'd hate to be chugging down tonics every other turn. Does the wrist computer also work like a monster/person database that gives you background information or "weaknesses" a certain enemy or NPC has?

Good stuff, good stuff! Keeps the fans hungry for more.

-I didn't say there will not be another Tickle Bar! :stickout
-I'm planning to introduce a Codex

I am sure we will get another treat. Though I admit...I have not played this other project of yours. what was it?

Lala's Ordeal :lol

Last edited:
Oh man. This game looks like it'll actually give Tower of Gargalesis a run for it's money. That's a scary thought, but I wanna see if it actually does! :)

BTW, are there any places where Alice is especially ticklish or will you be giving players the ability to choose where she's weakest to influence cut-scenes?

Oh man. This game looks like it'll actually give Tower of Gargalesis a run for it's money. That's a scary thought, but I wanna see if it actually does! :)

BTW, are there any places where Alice is especially ticklish or will you be giving players the ability to choose where she's weakest to influence cut-scenes?

Armor\Accessory will play a good role in this!
Better a camisole with sides protection....or a an expensive bra with high general defense?
Alice is a lot ticklish, better pay attention to every choices!

Well we have tog, lol, lo. I wonder what we should abreviate this? it looks ambitious and fun. If i may make my own suggestion. In Lala i did indeed abuse the glitch to win and i was grateful it was there. I know it seems cheap as a gamer. But i was wondering if you could include an option for those of us who find it too difficult and just want to enjoy the game for the scenes by including some sort of cheat or item to let us breeze through it. I can understand fully if you don't want to. But it's just a thought. Even when Deus had one at one point. His cheating item still made it to where you could barely win with some bosses.

Well we have tog, lol, lo. I wonder what we should abreviate this? it looks ambitious and fun. If i may make my own suggestion. In Lala i did indeed abuse the glitch to win and i was grateful it was there. I know it seems cheap as a gamer. But i was wondering if you could include an option for those of us who find it too difficult and just want to enjoy the game for the scenes by including some sort of cheat or item to let us breeze through it. I can understand fully if you don't want to. But it's just a thought. Even when Deus had one at one point. His cheating item still made it to where you could barely win with some bosses.

I must say no to this....
I'm working for a balanced game (XP stats are a little different from VX)
But i assure you that this time the game won't be hard!

KP should be good as abbreviation! :lol

I see. Sounds good then. Also did Lala run on VX or XP. I'm asking cause i was wondering if i needed to download new software to play the XP.

I see. Sounds good then. Also did Lala run on VX or XP. I'm asking cause i was wondering if i needed to download new software to play the XP.

You need an RTP package for XP if you can't run the game. Lala's Ordeal ran on VX.

Ah thanks for the info. Could possibly include the RTP package when the new game is released just in case?

Ah thanks for the info. Could possibly include the RTP package when the new game is released just in case?

Of course, just like LO after all!
You don't need the program to run the game, don't worry!

I just finally broke down and started playing these games and I must say they are all PHENOMENAL!! Looking forward to the new one.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back