• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 00 - Boundless Tharagya.

Melissana blushes at Shom's words. She gasps when his fingers move below her breasts, leaning back, trying to avoid his fingers. But her action has the effect of raising her chest, pushing her breasts towards his face.

Heeheeheeheehee...I...err...

For a few brief moments, Shom fights to control himself, then gives an internal shrug and decides to enjoy himself. As he tickles Melissana, he gazes down at her giggling body. Watching her breasts move closer and closer to his face, a slow smile forms on his face. "If you are going to offer them to me, it would be rude of me to refuse." With that Shom lowers his mouth to her left nipple, and captures it between his lips. Slowly he runs his tounge around it in circles, giving a flick at each completion of a circle. Still tickling her breasts with his right hand, he drops his left hand to her ass cheek and pulls her against him.

Melissana gasps in surprised pleasure, her nipple hardening at Shom's teasing. Her laughter breaks into a surprised squeak at his touch on her bare bottom, and she fights against the ropes binding her, her naked body squirming against his clothed one.

Pulling his mouth away from her breast, Shom asks in husky voice "Enjoying yourself?" With that he begins to massage her cheek with his left hand, while bringing his right up from tickling under her breasts. Teasingly he takes his finger and begins to brush it around Melissana's nipples.

Melissana starts at Shom's words, redness suffusing her face as she becomes aware again of the eyes on her. She shakes her head, trying to deny her increasingly obvious arousal.

"No, I...aaaa! Heeheeheehee..."

She squirms and jumps at Shom's firm touch on her ass, then bursts into more giggles as his fingers lightly tease around her right nipple. It rapidly becomes as hard as the left nipple that stands wetly erect in the fading daylight.

With a sly grin Shom replies, "You will enjoy yourself more if you are honest with yourself." Shom moves his head to her neck and takes a deep breath. He then kisses the hollow of her neck, then slowly moves towards her left armpit kissing and licking her skin inch by inch.

Just as he is about to reach her armpit, Shom increases the tickling on her right breast by taking the whole breast in his hand, massaging and squeezing, making sure at random intervals to brush her nipple.

His left hand continue to play with her ass, moving from cheek to cheek.

Melissana moans as Shom kisses her neck, then shrieks with laughter as his hand moves over her bottom.

"AAAAHAHA!! Ogodess...hahahahaha!! Please! Not my bottom! AAAhahahahaha!!"

She thrashes on the ropes, thrusting forward against him in her struggles to avoid the hand behind her.

Shom drops his other hand to Melissana's bottom and tickles it further, while pulling her close to him. As Melissana brushes against him it is obvious that he is aroused. Leaning in to kiss her ear, Shom whispers "And why should I stop, you like it, your body tells me so."

Melissana screams with laughter, pullling frantically at the ropes as she squirms against Shom.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stooooop!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Anything, pleeeeeeheheehese!!"

(This is a lot of fun but we shouldn't monopolize the thread, especially if there's a new player ready to go. Feel free to move things along, cosmo.)

(Ok, let me talk to the new player a little first, you two enjoy yourselves and i'll tell you when we're ready, ok?)

Last edited:
"Anything?" Shom replies as his fingers stop their vicious tickling.

Waiting for Melissana's answer he taps his fingers on her flushed cheeks.

Melissana slumps for a moment, trying to catch her breath. After a moment she looks up at Shom, her face difficult to read.

"Please, no more. Tickling me there...it makes me crazy..."

Shom waits for Melissana to recover herself. "Allright, no more tickling there", he says with an easy smile on his lips. Sinking down to his knees, he glides his fingers down across her sensitive rear stopping when they reach the back of her thighs. He then begins to tickle.

Melissana sighs with relief at Shom's words, but blushes when he kneels. She nervously tries to bring her legs together as his eyes come level with her exposed sex, but the ropes do not yield.

She squirms, giggling lightly as his fingers glide over her bottom, then bursts into gales of laughter as Shom teases the backs of her thighs. She strains to hold still, but can't help struggling. Finally she arches her hips forward, modesty forgotten as she tries to avoid his insistent fingers.

Last edited:
Shom continues to tickle the back of Melissana's thighs, everyonce in awhile tweaking the backs of her knees.

Melissana's laughter deepens as Shom's fingers torment the backs of her thighs, rising to sudden squeals when he moves to her knees.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa...Eeek! Goddess! Shom, pleeeeheeheeease...You don't understand what that...ahaaahahahahahahaaaaaa...what that's do-oooo...doing! AAaahahahaaaaaaa...

Looking up at Melissana with a knowing glint in his eye, "And what is it doing to you girl?"

Melissana looks mortified as she realizes what she's said.

"It...nothing. Nothing! It just...tickles!!"

Shom moves his hands from the back of Melissana's thighs to the front of them, where they meet her hips, and begins to rythymically squeezes the flesh there.

"And does this ...mmm tickle?"

Last edited:
(OCC:Ok boys and girls, i'm going to give you another three posts each, then i'm moving things allong, so make them good ;) )

Occ?

(OOC: (As opposed to "OCC" :tounge: ) Thanks for the headsup.)

Melissana gasps as Shom's hands move forward, and she twitches, not which way she wants to move.

"Ahahaaaahh! Th-that's not fair! Ooooooo...heeheeheehee...that...aaaaaa..."

She bites her lip, trying to stifle a moan. Her head falls forwards, watching Shom through half-closed eyes.

Shom tickles Melissana for a few more minutes, then rises back up to his feet, dragging his hands up along her thighs, hips, then abdomen.

"Shall I end it?" Letting his right hand tickle it's way to just above her sex.

Melissana squirms torturously as Shom tickles and teases her body, giggling and gasping as her tension mounts.

"AaaaaaaAHahahahahahaaaa! Yes, yes! Heeheeehee..."

As Shom watches Melissana's face, his eyes gazing into hers, his hand glides over her sex. Fingers stroke her outer lips, and his thumb rubs against her button.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back