• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RTKF Preview Clip Ready!

realtickling

TMF Regular
We have completed making the new preview video clip!
There is a problem. We have no server space to show it on.

We'd like to EMAIL the clip to ONLY 10 PEOPLE!
Those 10 people's email addresses will be announced in out next post.
Those 10 people will be the first to get the video clip BUT they have to agree to email it out to at least 100 people over the next 7 days.

In other words, we'll give the clip to 10 of you that agree to email it freely to all those others who ask. We're doing it this way because we can no longer take the hours&hours involved to email free clips to over 1000 people every time we have a new video.

We will ask for reports from everyone on whether they were emailed the clip or not by these 10 people. Those of the 10 that do not live up to their agreement to email it out to those asking will never be emailed any clips in the future, obviously.

I know its a royal pain to do it this way but when you think about it, the clip is totally free of charge. Some companies do not offer you any preview clips so we are confident this is better than nothing at all.

NOW, WHO WANTS TO BE ONE OF THE 10 PEOPLE WE EMAIL THE 2.8MB MPEG CLIP TO????

Reply here with your email address that you want it sent to. We will not take the first 10, but the first 10 that we know to be regular in the forum and trustworthy.

We will then post a confirmation post naming all 10 email addresses that the rest of you can contact and ask for the clip.
Whew! What an ordeal!
:)

i would also be very proud to participate in recieiving this clip and passing it on to as many people who want it within a 7 day period and also doing a report of the video!
P.S Kathy i haven't forgotten that picture i promised you im just waiting for it to be uploaded onto my BF'S site!
Anika

[email protected]

Thanks to both of you. Anika, in my experience though HOTMAIL email accounts will neither accept nor send out 3MB files. So you'd have to provide a more "solid" email address like AOL, CS, earthlink, etc.
Thanks for your offer!
Sincerely,

I would be honoured!!

i would love to have this clip e-mailed to me!! i have an array of clips if you would like one in exchange. Here is my e-mail address: [email protected]
Thanks,
UK-FootTickler

Stooge345 is OK

I can vouch (for what THAT'S worth...lol) for Stooge345's willingness to share clips.....he's excellent on Aimster, and has not ever refused a transfer off the forum. My 2 cents... Q

thanks qjakal and yes kathy i would definately send it out to others who want it

I will assist.

Kathy,

You got me to always help out. Since the Gotham earthquake took down my Batcave, I've had extra time to do things. ;)

I have a cable line and ready to feed the needy. :)

p.s.-

Fire them off to: [email protected]

Peace,
DK

Darkknight did you receive the email clip?
Your email address gave us a "address has changed" reply.
Sincerely,

you can email it to me, but i dont have time to give it out. thanks.

OK, here are 2 of the people in posession of the new video clip.
According to them, it is ok to email them and ask for the clip. Please be patient with them and give them time. Also, so they don't have to say this, do NOT request it to be sent to HOTMAIL, YAHOO, OR ANY OTHER FREE SERVICE because they will not work. Those free services do not accept large files.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Kathy,

If you think I'm trustworthy, you can send it to me.
I'll email it to anyone who wants it. I have a lot of free
time today, so I can get the ball rolling.

Cheers!!

Mark

email: HOLLOWMR@AOL>COM

Hey kathy, you can send the clip to me and i don't mind sending it to other people, i have a pretty large space in my mail, i think it's 5 megs. thanks

TickleStud

[email protected]

Dangit >.<

It's not fair I tell you... Hotmail sucks >.<
I also have IGNMail.. but you said no free services...so im kinda stuck here... anyway how I can get it?.. otherwise... gimmie a second to whine for a min... >.<...ahem... ok... Otherwise... i'll I'll...
... o.o'

Email(s):[email protected]
[email protected]

P.S.: Hurry.. or.. or... I might do something rreeally... reeaallly... ummm... bad... yea... thats it!

Attachments

• image0 (6).jpeg
    image0 (6).jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
hi guys!

i just recieved the clip from stooge (Thanx Mate) but it was only 38 seconds long and sort of stopped all of a sudden! is the a problem with my clip or is this the real lenght! i dont want to send it on to other members if the are faults!
If you would like a copy then its [email protected]

Anika

TheLaura said:

i just recieved the clip from stooge (Thanx Mate) but it was only 38 seconds long and sort of stopped all of a sudden! is the a problem with my clip or is this the real lenght! i dont want to send it on to other members if the are faults!
If you would like a copy then its [email protected]
Anika

It should be 51 seconds long and not stop suddenly. Sounds like a problem with the transfer to you. Stooge, is your copy 51 seconds?
Kathy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back