• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rude people deserved to be tickled.

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
I know it may be mixed, but has anyone ever been pissed you off by someone and you fantasied seeing the person in stocks and having your way to get even in a non violent manner? Would be so much fun.

I personally don't enjoy having people I dislike in a sexual fantasy.

If she's female and good-looking, yes!

ticklishfeetnyc, while I fantasize about tickling women I like, once in a while I imagine getting to tickle one I dislike - if she is attractive, that is. My sister-in-law is a good example. She's been a pain in the ass since I've known her, causing a lot of grief, but I have to admit she's pretty-good looking, blonde with a tight little body and sexy demeanor. I've thought up a number of scenarios about getting her, as I know she is very ticklish having witnessed her mother, son, and ex-husband tickle her. One favorite fantasy I have about her: I drive by an hourly rate motel where I see my sister-in-law leaving a room, having just cheated on one of her husbands (she's divorced twice with loser #3 in the works). I catch her eye from the street and she panics. Next thing I know, she calls my cell phone begging me to keep what I saw private. I tell her she will have to do something for me and that while it won't be sexual, she'll have to meet me at that motel.

Last edited:
The person I thought about this with wasn't myself, but.. watching while someone else got her.

My now former best friend's mother, was largely responsible for what has now become the end of our 29 year friendship. I know she's very ticklish, because my former friend said he got her a few times during the years, plus.. a year or two back, he saw her get tickled by an exercise instructor, during a demonstration.

I haven't.. fantasized about her.. sexually.. because that would be too weird, and.. she's not particularly good looking.. but.. I've had thoughts through the years of a tickling intruder/bandit getting her, where a guy broke into her house, tied her up, tickled her, robbed her, and then left.

Having thoughts of troublesome people getting tickled is probably common.

Mitch

I've actually done it. The girl enjoyed it. A lot.

So that was a weird day.

Yeah, guilty here too. If a girl's attractive but a total pain in the ass I do fantasize about a sadistic tickle torture session to take her down a peg.

Not sure what that says about me.

Yeah, guilty here too. If a girl's attractive but a total pain in the ass I do fantasize about a sadistic tickle torture session to take her down a peg.

Not sure what that says about me.
You'd not like me then :p being able to be a bratty pain the arse and not being able to be got back is fun :D

As for the subject at hand... well I know personally a few times at Judo or a largeish party I've tickled a few people who have just been totally rude and/or annoying just to make a point :p maybe it's kinda mean but
1)the usually deserved it
2)it usually makes a point/makes them back down - without it needing to get to serious or other means to settle it
3)it's kinda fun!

Hmm.. I have tickled people as punishment before, but that's people I like that just decide to be brats once in a while... but when it comes to rude people who I don't like out.. I guess there are some times I think about punishing them by tickling, but normally it's just my friends who have their bratty moments once in a while (bc everyone has them)....

I know it may be mixed, but has anyone ever been pissed you off by someone and you fantasied seeing the person in stocks and having your way to get even in a non violent manner? Would be so much fun.

Nope, I am violent sorry.....:headpat:

I once worked for a car auctioneer. In the parking lot where you grab the cars that have to be arranged/auctioned/placed/ordered, it is HELL. You basically get treated like a piece of shit day in/day out regardless of how quick/well you try to work. They like to honk the horns at you to let you know to rush back to the van they cart you around from area to area with, so naturally there's a lot of "the horn blows, does the driver?" remarks/variants.

So one day I'm getting a car in the proper spot, and I just happened to have my back turned to make sure something was ok with the car. WOOOOOONNNNNNKKK!! goes the van's horn, really throwing me off my guard. My supervisor was some dumb 22 year old girl with a bitchy attitude so she's like "did I scare you?" I came over and gave her several fast pokes in the sides through her driver side window while I made myself clear, saying "I don't like you honking the damn horn at me all the damn time". Tickled the shit out of her.

THAT message was received.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back