• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rukia (Bleach) */F

Umojar

TMF Master
I was pretty lucky to even be able to color this, but I'm glad I got to do it. It turned out alright I think. Plus I think someone was requesting it for her (I know I was). I want to do Yoruichi next.

Anyhow, for those who don't know wtf I'm talking about Rukia is from the anime Bleach. The thing tickling her is my version of one of the hollows, which are basically the monsters they fight. Not much else to add other than if you like anime then it's a good one to watch.

Tell me what you guys honestly think, good or bad. I don't take anything personally, trust me.

Attachments

• ruk.jpg
    ruk.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 3,626
This is really awesome. I've become a big Bleach fan, so this is really good to see. You did a really great job drawing it, and the colors work really well. I also like how you have one socked and one bare foot tickled too. That way it kind of appeases both kinds of fans. I for one can't wait to see the Yoruichi one :D

I mean, hey, gary...baby...ya know...ya could die in the middle of it...and I as ya managah would hafta pick up da slack ya know?

I see... well, if you kill me... I'll just have to kill you back!

Or just give me a copy of every editing software you possess in order to ink your art and make it cool looking....I am serious...and cheapo.

@Journia- I don't know how I could get it to ya, but I'd probably charge either way, just to be an ass. :cool:

@big_dogg85- thanks

Great pic Umojar! I've just finished watching every episode of Bleach myself, so yeah, right on time. And yes, PLEASE do Yoruichi, she's my favorite female character, not to mention one of the hottest.

Very cool :D . You get a whole loada stars for this one ^_^ . Wish that hollow would have appeared in the series..... Best we got was bunnies :p .

I planned on doing her first. But it's hard coming up with positions. The Rukia one just came to me. I'm trying to do something different with this one.

Well you've done a really great job on this one :D . The positioning and everything worked so well :D . Good thing with bleach, there's just so many cute characters to get through ^_^ .

lonelykimiko said:
Very cool :D . You get a whole loada stars for this one ^_^ . Wish that hollow would have appeared in the series..... Best we got was bunnies :p .
Thank ya! XD

I was thankful it happened at all, because she was the last person I would've expected it to happen to.

Umojar said:
I planned on doing her first. But it's hard coming up with positions. The Rukia one just came to me. I'm trying to do something different with this one.

Well as long as it's Yoruichi in her human form (naturally) it doesn't matter to much to me. And I think the best thing about your art (from what I've seen) is how you try to appeal to everyone's taste, rather than just a specific one.

lonelykimiko said:
Good thing with bleach, there's just so many cute characters to get through ^_^ .

Agreed! I could put out a whole list, but it would pretty much almost have every female in the series on there.

lonelykimiko said:
Well you've done a really great job on this one :D . The positioning and everything worked so well :D . Good thing with bleach, there's just so many cute characters to get through ^_^ .
I know what you mean. So many I want to do, and so little time to do it in. That's why I'm tryin to stick with the top 2 on my list for now.

Excess said:
Well as long as it's Yoruichi in her human form (naturally) it doesn't matter to much to me. And I think the best thing about your art (from what I've seen) is how you try to appeal to everyone's taste, rather than just a specific one.

Well for the most part, that's because my taste isn't specific. I don't prefer any specific type of tickling, so I add in a bunch of different types.

Journia said:
ohh... that was wrong...

You know what I meant, futha mucka!!! >:-O

Lol, but seriously, I noticed that after I put it, but I didn't expect anyone else to...>_>

I can't see a blessed thing to criticize... the picture looks perfect to me! Real professional quality! Excellent graphic style, rich and full without being overly busy or showy! The composition is fascinating, with the figures stacked in almost ritualistic totem fashion while retaining a sense of natural randomness. The predominant gray colors gives the scene a rather dire tone despite the hilarity; the red accents are well placed to fight visual fatigue. You are an amazingly gifted artist, Umojar! Not long, I think, before we'll have to pay to see your work!

So....jou vere looking for sohmsing to creeteesize?

Journia said:
So....jou vere looking for sohmsing to creeteesize?
He was begging for criticism! I tried my level best!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back