• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Runway fashion model tickled preview

TickleNewYork

TMF Regular
A must have tickling clip for tickle lovers. In this clip you will see an actual runway fashion model from California be tickled on her sides tummy and armpits. Getting runway fashion models to do this is not easy. This model is not only a runway model but she has dated LA Laker players and has had Kate Moss show up at her Birthday party. She is very close to the celeb world. Its a one in a thousand tickle having her do this. A must have video. This model is hella ticklish everywhere!!! Her armpits sides and tummy are off the charts ticklish. And guess what..she is into tickling also!!!!!!!! She has a fetish for ticking that only a few people know about. classic reactions!!! She will be back very soon to do a feather tickling video,feet tickling,foot worship and she will tie and tickle me as well. A lot to look forward to with this dream tickle fetish runway fashion model. Dont miss getting this clip!!! This model has an amazing bod..tall..long legs..nice feet...toned..flat tummy...and crazy ticklish as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! This preview is from the original 9 minute video.
Many clips of this model in my store and more to come as well.
clips4sale.com/store/26243
ticklenewyork

Last edited:
Wow very pretty girl, and very ticklish, she is a keeper!!!
I love her body as well as her laugh.
Nice clip, thanks for sharing

Hot model.. but very short clip... that only focused on one bodypart. oh well, I'll buy the clip anyway. thanks for sharing.

quit complaining.

Agreed. The samples are only supposed to be samples to get you to buy the clips. You are not supposed to live off of the freebies.

Raul

Short but tantalizing.
Great laugh, too. Thanks!

:shock::shock:. wow i hope you tickled her belly button until she screamed. did you at all?

I just bought "Fashion runway model feather,feet,neck,and body tickling,this is the SECOND video with her." and yes, the model is ticklish.
But when the tickler tickles her feet he does it OUT OF CAMERA!!!!!!
We NEVER get to see her FEET!!!!! Or the tickling of her FEET!!!!
It absolutely SUCKS!!!!!

Runway fashion model

Wanted to thank everyone for the support on the new clip. As of right now I have 5 clips with the Runway fashion model. The first clip is the 9 minute clip of her being tickled on her upper bod,amazing reactions,people are going crazy over this clip. I also have 3 three minute segments of the first clip as well.
I have a second clip with her being tickled with a feather on her upper bod and being tickled with fingers on her upper bod as well. There was some feet tickling also in that second clip which was not planned. I planned on saving her feet for future clips in a few weeks when she comes back but I did get in a little foot tickling in the second clip. More foot tickling to come soon. She will be doing an all foot tickling clip,foot worship,foot massage and many other foot things as well.
Over the weekend I will be adding a third upper bod clip with her to my store,it will be the third video with her. Next week I will add the 4th video of her being tickled on her upper bod.
Like I said in a few weeks alot of foot stuff to come with her.
She is crazy ticklish and has an amazing laugh,great attitude as well. Dont miss getting her clips!!
I posted a sample of the 9 minute first clip above,I am adding a preview of the second clip with the feather tickling below. I am also giving you a preview of her feet being tickled,it was a little bonus stuff I got on camera,not long but a tease of her feet being tickled. The feet tickling below is not on any video its just a little free stuff from me thanking you guys for the support.
Thank you again
ticklenewyork
TNY

This post comes from the great beyond

. . . as that woman is to die for.

Thanks for the three sexy previews.

Great stuff. SHe is awesomely Ticklish. Especially love her reaction to her feet.

wow, please tell me yoiu to tickled her belly button

A very lovely and very ticklish lady, please do more feet tickling with her and definitely longer clips of 2 or 3 mins. of tickling her posted in the TMF please.
Love her laugh.

TicklesFemales

runway fashion model

Part 3 with the runway fashion model will be in my store in a couple days. Part 4 next weekend. Thank you
ticklenewyork
TNY

I've looked at the feet tickling sample a few times and think that simply moving the camera closer to the wall that the tickler is facing while continuing to target her feet will create a less obstructed view. As a tickle video producer, I really understand how much trial and error is involved. We all do.

Adding more light will also pump up your video detail to give us more to drool for.

Stay with it and buld your craft.

JD

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back