• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rysa in TickleLand 1.4

Brilliant! As always! Great minds combined to an awesome series!

Im lovin the Sandman feel

The elves look familiar. Did you use some other work as inspiration for them - if so what?

The series is an homage to Little Nemo in Slumberland (1905-1926) by Winsor McCay (a genius way ahead of his time... and taken too soon). So yes, you will see a lot of McCay'esque lifts and elements in this series. But I could only wish to be the artistic madman he was. He was Walt Disney to the 12th power.

I really do enjoy this strip.
Thank you so much! So do we. ;)

Last edited:
Good to see Rysa back! And, one of the captions - "Rysa learns that in Tickleland no choice is a choice"; echos the song from Rush, Free Will ("if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice" - or something close to that).

Good to see Rysa back! And, one of the captions - "Rysa learns that in Tickleland no choice is a choice"; echos the song from Rush, Free Will ("if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice" - or something close to that).
Yeah, thats Myriads esoteric writing at work there... Im not a big Rush fan, but Devo comes to mind... "Freedom from choice; is what you want."

There is a marvelously classic eroticism to this comic. Thanks for inspiring me to go back and look at the "Little Nemo" series- you've both done such a spectacular job of honoring it and giving the story you own...er...twist! Brilliant as ever. Kudos to Myriads and C.A.B.

By far....one of my favorite series in tickle comic history.

Mad props to CAB and the ever-talented Myriads!

B

We thank you all and are happy to read that Rysa continues to be well-received.

Agreed.

Thank you for the always strong and positive reception that Rysa gets when we manage to put together a new one. It's very much appreciated. Rysa has been a challenging bit of work, and I've enjoyed being a part of the team that brings her to life. With some luck you'll see many more.

Myriads

Wow! Who knew you were a writer, Myriads?!?! Very cool. ^_^

Agreed.

Thank you for the always strong and positive reception that Rysa gets when we manage to put together a new one. It's very much appreciated. Rysa has been a challenging bit of work, and I've enjoyed being a part of the team that brings her to life. With some luck you'll see many more.

Myriads

Wow! Who knew you were a writer, Myriads?!?! Very cool. ^_^

I have an entire archive in the story area of long style prose stories set in my "World of When" future, and if you check C.A.B.'s archives and look up RUST, I wrote all the copy for those stories of a creepy town where fetishes run wild.

But my being a writer is something that most don't know about these days, and I don't do as much of it as I did a decade back, causing many members great annoyance thanks to my silence.

Myriads

Well get on with it, man! The hell you waiting for?! What a bloody shame. If I start giving you the *finger wag*, it's all over. Time to pen your great novel! or at the very least a delicious piece of naughtiness.

I have an entire archive in the story area of long style prose stories set in my "World of When" future, and if you check C.A.B.'s archives and look up RUST, I wrote all the copy for those stories of a creepy town where fetishes run wild.

But my being a writer is something that most don't know about these days, and I don't do as much of it as I did a decade back, causing many members great annoyance thanks to my silence.

Myriads

Well get on with it, man! The hell you waiting for?! What a bloody shame. If I start giving you the *finger wag*, it's all over. Time to pen your great novel! or at the very least a delicious piece of naughtiness.

Ah yes I've forgotten how creative writing works. One bangs on the writer with a hammer until they spit out something for one to enjoy.

I'd forgotten how motivational that method is.

Myriads

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back