• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina gets her revenge on Shannon's poor helpless feet (F/F, free preview #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for clip #3 of the Last Laugh Uruz series, starring Sabrina and Shannon. In this one, Sabrina gets her revenge on Shannon's feet. I guess it's debatable, but I'd say Shannon is my most ticklish model in some time.

"Sabrina was pretty ticklish, but not as much as Shannon, who must now pay for what she did for her friend. She's lying on her side on my bed, her ankles cuffed together to one of the balls of the footboard and her wrists connected to the other ball by a length of rope. Her toes are tied to a loop screwed into the footboard. This renders her soles extremely vulnerable. It goes without saying that Sabrina tickles the bejeezus out of them, driving Shannon wild. She mostly uses her fingers, but she also uses tools at times and even throws in a bit of licking/nibbling. (Language: English)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store.

If you missed the previews for the other clips in this series, you can get them here: Last Laugh Uruz previews 1 and 2

looks very good...

WOW, Great Job!!

Interesting position, seems to keep the soles very
vulnerable just like the stocks in clips 1 and 2. First the upright stocks and
now this one. Nice ideas for the bondage.
Is Shannon going to be in the stocks by chance?
Feet that ticklish deserve the stocks treatment. :D

Last edited:
Is Shannon going to be in the stocks by chance?
Feet that ticklish deserve the stocks treatment. :D

She didn't end up in the stocks in this particular shoot. I'm hoping I can work with this team a second time so we can fix that. We actually discussed the possibility. I'm having trouble getting in touch with them, though.

Wow, this clip isn't nearly as popular as the first two in the series. Which puzzles me quite a bit, because while the position isn't quite as interesting as the horizontal stocks one, I thought it was pretty good, and Shannon is clearly more ticklish than Sabrina. More than most of my models, really. Isn't ticklishness one of the most important factors in a tickling video? Oh well.

Anyway, here are slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Wow, this clip isn't nearly as popular as the first two in the series. Which puzzles me quite a bit, because while the position isn't quite as interesting as the horizontal stocks one, I thought it was pretty good, and Shannon is clearly more ticklish than Sabrina. More than most of my models, really. Isn't ticklishness one of the most important factors in a tickling video? Oh well.

Anyway, here are slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.
People get excited about new models and new videos and sometimes spend their budgeted funds before seeing all of the videos. Shannon has great feet and is very ticklish.

Actually, I would disagree with you in both instances.

First of all, I would say that the vertical stocks are definitely more interesting, because it is not an everyday position! The way you have Shannon tied to the bed, she is just laying there.

Also, ticklishness, while important for authenticity (faking it is very obvious and frustrating to watch), it is not something that automatically makes a better video. Shannon is an AWESOME tickler, and Sabrina, while less ticklish, has way better reactions to the tickling. I love the first two clips for this reason. This one is nice, but it doesn't have that chemistry.

I feel like that is why this one isn't getting as much attention.

I can't open the attaches files, i.e the preview clips! :S
All I get is a file with .php!

Can someone help!?

People get excited about new models and new videos and sometimes spend their budgeted funds before seeing all of the videos. Shannon has great feet and is very ticklish.

That's true. It did cross my mind as a possibility. But the fact remains that the Sabrina clips are still selling better than the Shannon ones, even though the latter are more recent. Oh well, they can't all be winners. It's just that, as a producer, it can get really confusing when a clip you think is better than most of your work, with a model whose ticklishness is better than most of your models, doesn't do as well as other clips. I just don't know what to do when it comes to recruitment.

Anyway, it's no big deal. Either Shannon will get more popular eventually, or I'll just have to wait for the next series.

Also, my apologies to everyone for my comments that could very understandably be interpreted as whining on my part. I guess it's not entirely incorrect. My bad. It's just disappointing when you're especially happy with a product and it turns out not to be as popular as you expected, you know? It's also very confusing. But still, I realize I should just have let it go. It's really not the end of the world, anyway. I now accept that there are several possible reasons why Shannon's clips aren't doing as well as I expected, including "wallet exhaustion" (basically what you suggested, hivoltage). It's true that people reacted particularly positively to the horizontal stocks setup with Sabrina, so even though I think the Shannon clips are really need, I can see how they might have less of an impact. It's like the Sabrina clips stole the show. Which is ok.

I'd like to ask, would anyone like to see the horizontal stocks setup used again in the future, even if it won't be new anymore? I hope so, because I already used it a few times since then (including once with two ticklees getting it from two ticklers). I quite like this setup, so I intend to make it a fairly regular feature in my videos. Not in all of my series, but perhaps one or two scenes per two or three series.

Last edited:
Actually, I would disagree with you in both instances.

First of all, I would say that the vertical stocks are definitely more interesting, because it is not an everyday position! The way you have Shannon tied to the bed, she is just laying there.

I believe you misread my post. I did agree that Shannon's position isn't as interesting as the stocks (which are horizontal, not vertical, as I'm referring to the stocks themselves, not the ticklee or the chair).

It's true that bed position isn't that creative per se. Believe me, it's pretty hard to come up with something new and surprising each and every time, especially when limited to one's humble apartment. However, I think that the way the feet and toes are restrained, fully exposing the soles and making them quite helpless, is rather interesting. That's the main reason I used it.

Also, ticklishness, while important for authenticity (faking it is very obvious and frustrating to watch), it is not something that automatically makes a better video. Shannon is an AWESOME tickler, and Sabrina, while less ticklish, has way better reactions to the tickling.

I certainly agree that Shannon is a really neat tickler. But whether they're better or not is debatable and subjective. She's clearly more ticklish and intense, and I thought a lot of people preferred that. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Still, you're right, Sabrina's reactions are quite appealing.

I feel like that is why this one isn't getting as much attention.

That's really unfortunate, because it's definitely above average as far as my videos go. But what especially confuses me is that it doesn't just get less attention than Sabrina's clips, but also less than most of my other clips, despite Shannon being a more intense ticklee than most. It's not the end of the world, it's just that I don't understand it. I wish I did, because it could help me do a better recruitment job.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your work, and this one is no exception. I was just giving my two cents because you were wondering why this one wasn't getting attention.

The reason is probably that the first two are featured on the left side of the site, and it visible wherever you go on the site.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your work, and this one is no exception. I was just giving my two cents because you were wondering why this one wasn't getting attention.

Your feedback is much appreciated, and I apologize if I sounded defensive. It's really just that sometimes I get mixed signals from people's reactions to some of my clips compared to others. Some videos that I really like don't sell nearly as well as some others that I find ok but not great. It confuses me quite a bit. But I guess it has a lot to do with people's personal preferences, which are often quite different from my own. Not to mention that when watching the previews, people only see short, out-of-context bits of the videos, whereas I have the full picture, so my perception of the videos is different from that of other people. In any case, I'm grateful for your attempt at finding an explanation.

The reason is probably that the first two are featured on the left side of the site, and it visible wherever you go on the site.

That's possible, and maybe things with Shannon will improve once the new ad is up. However, according to my sales statistics before and after I started putting an ad up there, the ad really doesn't make much of a difference for me. I know it works quite well for other producers, though, and it's an excellent form of advertisement, especially considering how quickly posts get pushed off the first page of the various forums, particularly the video media one. Not sure why the ad is not having much of an impact for me. Maybe my posts and my website/C4S stores already get the attention of most of the people potentially interested in my clips, who knows?

I'd like to ask, would anyone like to see the horizontal stocks setup used again in the future, even if it won't be new anymore? I hope so, because I already used it a few times since then (including once with two ticklees getting it from two ticklers). I quite like this setup, so I intend to make it a fairly regular feature in my videos. Not in all of my series, but perhaps one or two scenes per two or three series.
The horizontal stocks setup is great! I can't wait to see it again.

Two ticklees geting it from two ticklers at the same time sounds like a big winner - especially if their feet are helpless. I can't wait to buy it.

Two victims at once is way too rare in tickle vids. I wish you would include one scene per series with 2 girls stocked and tickled at the same time, even if the tickler is you. The scenes that you have with 2 girls in the stocks at the same time are some of your best in my opinion.

The Last Laugh is definitely one of my most favorite tickle vid producers.

The horizontal stocks setup is great! I can't wait to see it again.

I'm glad to hear it. You'll definitely get to see it a number of times in the future. In fact, if I remember correctly, there's such a scene in my next series.

Two ticklees geting it from two ticklers at the same time sounds like a big winner - especially if their feet are helpless. I can't wait to buy it.

I look forward to releasing it. However, it will take some time. I have at least three series to release before that one.

Two victims at once is way too rare in tickle vids. I wish you would include one scene per series with 2 girls stocked and tickled at the same time, even if the tickler is you. The scenes that you have with 2 girls in the stocks at the same time are some of your best in my opinion.

People's preferences vary on that point. I know that some people don't like the producer doing the tickling, even if his face isn't actually seen. I'm not too crazy about it myself. I much prefer F/F, which is why I don't do that much of the tickling, all things considered. Sometimes I get a solo model who's perfectly comfortable with me tickling her for the whole shoot, and I can't deny that it's tempting. But F/F seems to be more popular (not to mention that it means more models in the same video and more variety), so I usually encourage a model to recruit a friend, or ask her if she'd be willing to team up with someone I can find on my side, typically a model I've worked with before. So you could say that I sacrifice some personal fun for the sake of the videos. Besides, it's good to have fun, but the fact is that a video shoot with models is a business relationship, first and foremost, not an opportunity to get off on tickling some cure girls. At least not for me. In the end, remaining professional and focusing on making a decent video is what's most important.

Another factor to consider is that when I do the tickling I can't operate the camcorder, which must remain static. Also, let's face it, there are things that the models can do among themselves that I can't do myself. I guess it depends on the relationship and level of comfort between the models and the producer, but I personally can't imagine myself tickle-wrestling with a model, straddling her, or licking her feet. Avoiding showing my face further limits what I can do. So I prefer to let the models do most of the work, if at all possible.

Of course, with three models one can tickle both the other models at the same time. But getting three interesting models to team up can be challenging (even a duo isn't easy). Also, when working with three models, I tend to prefer FF/F to F/FF. Still, I might try to do more F/FF in the future if I get more trios.

when are we going to see the pregnant girl?

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not sure why you're asking about this in this particular thread. The Discussion thread where I brought it up would be more appropriate.

Anyway, I haven't worked with that model yet. And since I already have raw footage for several new series already, it's going to take a long time before I can release the one with the pregnant girl.

Besides, as I explained in the other thread, I won't emphasize her pregnancy. You won't get to see her shaking belly as she squirms in laughter, for instance. To tell the truth, we're not even sure we're entirely comfortable with the idea of belly tickling, or even exposing her belly. If anything, we're likely to focus on her feet, which I'm told are seriously ticklish (actually, she told me she usually hates to be tickled, but is still perfectly willing to endure it as a potentially fun experience with her friend). Again, it won't be a video about a pregnant girl per se, but rather a video with a couple of ticklish models, one of which happens to be pregnant. Nothing more. Not to say that I don't expect some people to find it particularly appealing (and others to find it off-putting), but I don't intend to have her make a big show of her pregnancy.

Of course, with three models one can tickle both the other models at the same time. But getting three interesting models to team up can be challenging (even a duo isn't easy). Also, when working with three models, I tend to prefer FF/F to F/FF. Still, I might try to do more F/FF in the future if I get more trios.
I thought Chi 9 and Kaf 4/5 were great! It is just so rare to see 4 feet lined up for tickling. But you have far more variety than most producers overall.

I thought Chi 9 and Kaf 4/5 were great! It is just so rare to see 4 feet lined up for tickling.

There's also a scene in Last Laugh Zeta that includes something similar.

But you have far more variety than most producers overall.

I'm glad that you pointed it out. It's not always easy to try new stuff, or even some more complex positions I've used before. Especially considering how limited I am in terms of space and equipment her in my apartment.

Some producers manage just fine with a handful of positions, or even just a couple. I kind of envy them. It would make things so much easier if I could stick to, say, having all ticklees locked in stocks, lying on their back with their wrists cuffed over their head. It's quick, easy, reasonably comfortable, and it provides easy access to all the main tickling spots. I could also use the exact same lighting setup all the time, so I'd eventually get it just right.

Unfortunately, I feel the need to add a lot more variety than that to my shoots, including coming up with new positions or variations on old ones. I get the feeling that people who enjoy my work kind of expect it, now. It's a lot of work, and it's not always as great as I'd like.

Thing is, the various positions that I use often take more time to set up, making shoots last longer, which is not a good thing when the models are starting to get tired or feel they're working more than their salary calls for. Some of the positions are also less secure or comfortable than, say, the more standard stocks setup. Enough that after spending several minutes preparing such a position, sometimes it turns out we can't use it because it doesn't restrain the ticklee well enough, or she isn't comfortable enough for the tickling to be as effective as some other positions. Then we have to start all over. More wasted time. It can be a pain. But I think that, in the end, the results are worth it. At least I hope so.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back