• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina in the Mantis F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sexy Sabrina is in the Mantis and is about to meet Kelli, Kelli cannot wait to get her fingers and her tongue all over her. Kelli lickles and tickles all over, feet, armpits and stomach. Kelli also tickles Sabrina's very ticklish inner thighs.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• sabrinamantis1.jpg
    sabrinamantis1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,023
  • sabrinamantis3.jpg
    sabrinamantis3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 678
  • sabrinamantis2.jpg
    sabrinamantis2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 702
  • sabrinamantis5.jpg
    sabrinamantis5.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 732
  • Sabrina in the Mantis Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,274
Oh my.. SHE, her feet, and her reactions are too cute for words! Nice stuff, Kelli and Tommy!

Great work! She really is sexy. I like that you brought the Mantis back. Generally, it will be cool to rotate between all previous bondage systems. The bed, the stretcher, mantis, and my favorite the Humbler.

Great stuff! Really like Sabrina, hope to see more of her soon.

I think it's arguable that her feet are as good as Samantha's.

I think it's arguable that her feet are as good as Samantha's.

That's a tough one! I will add a third to the debate, lol.

Attachments

• sexysamantha1.jpg
    sexysamantha1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 171
  • aerobics3.jpg
    aerobics3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 127
  • erikaworship4.jpg
    erikaworship4.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 136
Best mantis session ever. Kelli has such a hot tongue perfect for the lickle. And Sabrina is a great Lee with wonderful tender soles. Great clip Tommy.

FANTASTIC!!! I love Kellis viciousness. I love how she lickles, nibbles and Bites the feet! A real torturer!

Kelli

Kelli, what would you say is more effective to tickle torture feet? The common padded stocks? with or without toeties? If this is the case, what do you prefer to tickle and lickle with all the toes tied or just the big toes?
Thanks!
Diego

Much more coming with Sabrina, an ass up (she has an amazing ass) and a Bed Bondage video.

Damn! The way Kelli tortures Sabrina's feet with her tongue is immense! And her armpits getting licked in the mantis? I've been looking forward to that in freaking ages!

She is sooo cute! Brilliant armpit lickling, love it, you can almost taste someone's ticklishness that way! Would love to see more girls tickled 'til they pee in the mantis, perfect device for it ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back