• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacramento Gathering

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I want to take the time to thank dvnc for hosting one cool fabulous gathering over the weekend---the man does live up to and even exceeds his reputation as a host/organizer extraordinaire

And I want to thank all the attendees for bringing their beautiful generous spirits to the table. Together one awesome gathering was created and I am looking forward to more events in the SAC, LA and even Fresno areas.

Dvnc is back and California’s got him.

Strider said:
Sorry I missed this one (lousy finals)

Yeah, damn you serious students who get into good colleges. heehehe

You know babe, I could be wrong, but I don't think you have ever attended a non-dungeon gathering. You know me, I love them both (as many of us know, it's the folks and the vibe that actually create the success of a gathering) but a non-dungeon event does have a different feel and energy and I think you would like it as well. We need to get you to one.

Darn, and i was just in Sac the weekend befroe visiting a friend.
Although that was certainly fun :)

(giggles)
Amen to Papa rock star dvnc and all his hard work, for so much extra effort and all those of our beloveds who travelled so far to see little old cowtown us! :bowing:
I must admit to wanting to take some of you home with me, and you know who you are by my reaction, is that naughty of me? :devil: Be warned, you might never want to leave though... :xpulcy:

And gig~next time you plan to come into town around your next Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageant judging schedule :happyfloa and want a play party planned around your visit, just say the word darlin'~no one worships a special guest like we do~it's almost magical...Mmmmmmmmm....and yes it WAS fun, wasn't it? ;)

Strider~come up with Goddess one of these days!
XOXO

Last edited:
What? I just hosted. Many do that on this continent. Honest. Folks doin' it east, west and in between. Happenin' in England. Canada. Australia's 'bout to start, even...

Rock star indeed. Let yer hair get long... thank ya for the kindnesses, both of ya, but it's the crew that makes the vent for me. Location means little, and s'long as I do what I'm supposed t'do, it's you folks that make it work, so thank you all. Was GREAT to see that crew. You folks have a really good head out there. Like LA, Sac is a warm, friendly, playful scene. Lookin' forward to doin' that again.

Strider, you'll get there, brother. If not, I'll host one o' these down in LA, just so ya know what it feels like. It's about flavors, brer. More the merrier, y'know? I'll be seein' you LA folks in July, anyway. They're doin' two events in a short span, and I'm attendin' one of 'em (ain't quite flush enough to do two).

I hope folks get to where they let us hosts here know when they're visitin' so we can host while they're visitin'. That's ALWAYS fun.

In the mean time, there's always NEST for the visitin' of old friends!

So modest, dvnc~such a sexy quality! :xpulcy:
Seriously, I'm one of those who doesn't travel well and I really appreciate y'all bringing the party to us! And to those local shy ones who's first serious gathering this was, may I just say... :bowing: We LOVED having you!
And how about that Damiana? ;)
XOXO

Great Scott!

Damn Damn! This is heavy. I missed a Sactown event hosted by the one true Wolvie. I'mma go cry me a river or sumpin...

Mph, we're the ones crying here babe. :sadcry: Your presence is SO missed, I think Dvnc's proud of us trainees though... :redheart:
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
Damn Damn! This is heavy. I missed a Sactown event hosted by the one true Wolvie. I'mma go cry me a river or sumpin...

That stuff's surprisingly tasty. I don't generally dig gettin' my drink on when I could be focused on tickling (who wants to miss such details?) but that was a fine aperitif...

Danimal, I can dig yer scene, brer. Fine group of people ya have out here. Still your crew, far as I'm concerned. Ya left quite a presence behind. Good on ya!

NeitherSparky said:
Hey! Damiana's got her own website ! :happyfloa
That bottle's got boobies. :jester:
dvnc said:
Danimal, I can dig yer scene, brer. Fine group of people ya have out here. Still your crew, far as I'm concerned. Ya left quite a presence behind. Good on ya!
I can't take credit... it's a family affair, and it's all about the love. Everybody chips in with their own spin to make it the beautiful crew it is. And I merely carried the torch whilst the ListFather was off gettin' frosted. Thank goodness he's home and back in the saddle again.

Hey bear, I agree, it is grand having listfather home!!!!!
Now you and yours feel free to visit here too, ok.........heheheehe

AMEN!
(not so subtle HINT Dan!) :xpulcy:
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
Hey bear, I agree, it is grand having listfather home!!!!!
Now you and yours feel free to visit here too, ok.........heheheehe

Oh, don't worry, gang...

...ya'll will have plenty of advance notice in the event of us visiting!

Oh YEAH baby~practice makes perfect they tell me... :rotate:
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
But we can still party in the meantime, right? I mean just to keep in practice?? heheheehe

steph said:
Oh YEAH baby~practice makes perfect they tell me... :rotate:
XOXO

Seriously, I practice with the flogger for 2 hours a night. Mainly to loud music. My neighbors are ready to murder me after hearing 'Welcome to the Jungle' punctuated with thuds every other second for hours at a time.

Strider said:
Seriously, I practice with the flogger for 2 hours a night. Mainly to loud music. My neighbors are ready to murder me after hearing 'Welcome to the Jungle' punctuated with thuds every other second for hours at a time.

You know, Rock Star, I just might have to come up with our song!!!!

Welcome to the Jungle a good pace for you?

Damn dude...Scared of you now... :yowzer: HEE!
XOXO

Strider said:

bellystrokes said:
You know, Rock Star, I just might have to come up with our song!!!!

Welcome to the Jungle a good pace for you?

Works for me. Suits the vibe of our particular local subset of the West Coast scene rather well.

steph said:
Damn dude...Scared of you now... :yowzer: HEE!
XOXO

No need to be scared. When I start practicing with a single tail whip, that's when you should be scared.

Strider said:
No need to be scared. When I start practicing with a single tail whip, that's when you should be scared.

Now the question is: do I tell you in advance so you can practice or do I paly if first at an PA gathering and let you wing it the first time?

BTW, I have thought often of soundtracks for the gatherings. I just might make one up and bring a boombox next time.

Yes I know I have gone from SAC to LA but I can make one up for future SAC one too---different more mellow vibe, but still good!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back