• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacrifice physical attraction for someone with a tickle fetish?

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
This seems to be a common theme around here. Would you date someone not as physically attractive to you as your normal dates just because they have a tickling fetish. By physically attractive to you I mean to you, as in not meeting your own personal standard of what is physically attractive.

GQ

Nope! I'm greedy. I want it all if it's someone I plan to spend the rest of my life with. Maybe that's why I'm still single......

In my opinion, if there's any part of the relationship that doesn't feel right, it's a mistake to get committed. I'm surprised that you single out physical attraction as opposed to the larger package that includes emotional intimacy, because in my opinion that's what it's really about, but in any case, sharing a tickling fetish is, by itself, nothing to build a relationship on.

In my opinion, if there's any part of the relationship that doesn't feel right, it's a mistake to get committed. I'm surprised that you single out physical attraction as opposed to the larger package that includes emotional intimacy, because in my opinion that's what it's really about, but in any case, sharing a tickling fetish is, by itself, nothing to build a relationship on.

It's the internet. Looks are what we're going to be judged on initially when looking for people to date.

It's the internet. Looks are what we're going to be judged on initially when looking for people to date.

You never said anything about meeting someone on the internet, so this is kind of a moot point. You asked whether or not we'd sacrifice looks in a date if that date had a tickling fetish.

I actually become more excited if a girl likes tickling and it does indeed pique my interest beyond just dating the usual vanilla. That being said, if we get to the bedroom and I'm grossed out by what I see (meaning she doesn't take care of herself in the least bit), then there's gonna be nothing happening, period. But I'd rather date a girl who loved tickling, but was a little unkempt, than date a super model, yes. And a super model to me doesn't mean what is portrayed in the magazines.

At the very least, I'd give it a go, where I'd probably just not bother otherwise.

I wish I had "chosen" my own looks to be those that give me the option to be choosy about any lady's looks. I have a face for radio, I mean AM. Saves on Halloween makeup though, I must admit. I would trade some looks for some tickle likes or for an increased ticklishness. I still believe the best plan for the long term is to find someone with mutual interests and not overly focus on looks and tickling.

I have pretty low standards for what I find "attractive" in a woman. Though with my tickling and foot fetishes, I can find even the most average looking woman to be attractive as long as she's either very ticklish or has really attractive feet. In fact, I've found plenty of women who have absolutely gorgeous feet to be pretty average in other physical qualities. Of course, I'm also one who prefers a nice personality over good looks as well. :)

no wayy. Unless I was drunk and got rejected by the Hott girls would I resort to plan b. ....plan b being drink more which would result in plan c of settling for the unattractive girls :p

But I think I found the perfect gf. This is no longer an issue :)

Play with, yes. Marry, no. Marriage is the only reason I dated.

No. Couldn't have sex whatsoever with someone I wasn't attracted to.

No, because that would be demeaning to both of us.

Sorry no. Tickling is sexual to me and part of sex is being physically attracted to someone. They don't have to be Miss or Mr. Universe but they have to be cute at least.

Well, even if the internet is where you meet, I would hope that you wouldn't get too deep into the relationship before making sure, face to face, that you're compatible with the whole package.

The plain girl who's into/puts up with getting tickled beats the knockout who's not

As I always say, men should hone in on the girls who find them attractive instead of chasing the beauties who don't look at them twice. What matters most is how much she wants to please you.

As I always say, men should hone in on the girls who find them attractive instead of chasing the beauties who don't look at them twice. What matters most is how much she wants to please you.

Nah. If the guy looks like Quasimodo, he can want to please me to Saturn and back and I still wouldn't want him to touch me! A couple should find each other attractive. If you feel like you should apologize to your friends for the way your partner looks (and I have experienced that!), there's something very wrong.

Rhiannon

Rhiannon, you said, "Nah. If the guy looks like Quasimodo, he can want to please me to Saturn and back and I still wouldn't want him to touch me!"

Thanks for your comments but I was not talking about how women should handle men. I was sharing what I've experienced and seen with regard to how men handle women. A man is better off with a plain Jane who worships him than a looker who makes every step of the interaction a chore.

And to clarify, I don't mean a girl who is not attractive to me. By plain Jane, I refer to a girl who looks her best but just is not blessed with the face and figure of the kind of woman who causes car accidents when she walks down the street.

No, I wouldn't date someone who I wasn't attracted to merely because she is ticklish but I will admit that i have been turned on by women I weren't attracted to when I was tickling them.

And to clarify, I don't mean a girl who is not attractive to me. By plain Jane, I refer to a girl who looks her best but just is not blessed with the face and figure of the kind of woman who causes car accidents when she walks down the street.

Shouldn't that be common sense? But then....I very often hear men comment on how ugly a girl is, then look at them and think "Dude, she's still way too beautiful for YOU!" :)

I have to say I agree with several posts on this thread. More specifically if I were to date a girl ticklishness would be in mind but as far as looks go I DONT CARE what she looks like Personality is is the way to win me over.

Shouldn't that be common sense? But then....I very often hear men comment on how ugly a girl is, then look at them and think "Dude, she's still way too beautiful for YOU!" :)

No... No... Replace, "YOU", for - "YOUR LEAGUE"...

Maybe it's because I'm a guy and we're more visually stimulated than women. But I need to be physically attracted to her before anything. I will settle for a woman who is moderately ticklish if she looks better. And whenever anyone says anything like that, women always ask right away "and how good looking are you?" I don't know why. The question was about what I want, so that's what I'm talking about, what I want.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back