• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad news and site closing

pgh_tickler

It is with sadness that I inform you of a thread which was recently broadcast. It concerns the untimely death of Yaqi from Yaqi's World. Evidently he had been ill and the thread suggested that he'd been battling cancer for 20 years.

Yaqi was a true pioneer in bringing tickling to the mainstream. He's known mostly for several appearences on Howard Stern and other mainstream talkshows in the US and abroad. I for one will sadly miss his presence in the community.

With the announcement, the thread informed us that his Yahoo group and website would be closed per his request.

Bon Voyage Yaqi and rest in peace!:(

P.T.

Pittsburgh Tickler

False Information!

O.K. some sick bastard hacked into Yaqi's website and Yahoo group and deleted all the content. It was then reported on the TMF and on Yaqi's Yahoo Group that Yaqi had died.

Following my review of the threads and preliminary veriffication of the Yahoo Group of which I am a registered member, I reported the Yaqi's death and website closure in the previous post.

I have since leard that Yaqi is very much ALIVE and some asshole (he or she) had perpetrated this cruel joke! Only a COWARD would stoop to such lows! Damn you whoever you are! I hope you pay dearly for this...and suffer lasting consequences! You are a PIG!

Sincerely,

P.T.

YAQI IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated December 17, 2002
Special "I AM NOT DEAD!!!!" Edition
New Video:Tickling Little Sis!
Yaqi Voted Best Fetishist!
Interview With a Tickle Domme!
Yaqi's Documentary Wins Bronze Remi Award
in 2002 WorldFest Film Festival!!

That was pasted from the site, Yaqi took down his explination for all that, i posted it over on the TMF. What had happened is someone hacked his site and was playing a sick joke. So Yaqi lives and he is fine!

Yaqi

I am glad to here that Yaqi is alive. I wish his MTV thing would have worked.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back