• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad news from DimpleToes.

I am very sorry to hear about your great loss Lisa. That is really rough. I know what it feels like to lose a dear and cherished loved one that is very close to you-the pain is like nothing one can ever truly express or explain.
Words can not even begin to describe the immense grief and pain of losing a loved one. Sadly I lost my grandfather February 16th 2009-the second year of his passing away soon be arriving. I am still feeling lost, sad, and missing him dearly-upset that he is gone. I hope your mother did not have to suffer long-that she got to say good bye to you all and got to make some last beautiful and sweet memories before she ascended into Heaven. May God bring you peace, love, and comfort during this very difficult and heartbreaking time. Remember if you need help to ask others and loved ones to help you. Don't bottle up your tears and grief/sadness if you do-just make the grief and healing process go that ever much slower. Be strong but don't be too strong/don't try to be stoic-let yourself grieve for your mother-if you do you will heal that much faster. Be ready for the grief and sadness to come upon you at unopportune moments and also at times when you feel moments of joy-this being because you likely feel sad and bit guilty enjoying life-but try to remember your mother would want you to be happy and enjoy your life-yes to miss her and cherish the memories. Also to grieve for a while but she would not want you to stay dwelling in the pain.

Best advice I would give is definitely give yourself plenty of time to miss and grieve her-remember the cherished moments you spent with her-be good to yourself -take time only for you do things you enjoy foremost first after the chaos and hectic pace slows down-things that need to be done are done. Then after you do this-taking time for you-when you feel ready or even if likely you do not feel ready-try to take small steps towards not being alone and being around friends, family and loved ones. Family and friends really do help during a time like this. Other than that-not much more I can say. It is a personal journey unique and no one's grieving time is the same as another. Just be kind to yourself and patient with yourself-like you probably know-it is going to take time before you feel like laughing or feel joy again. Whatever you feel or experience just know-that is your personal way you cope with the pain and loss-not wrong just your journey. Best wishes to you and may God be with you all and help you Lisa during this time.

There is nothing like losing a parent. I am so sorry you have to hurt like this. Please remember a whole lot of people care a whole lot!

Thank you everyone. The funeral/memorial service was yesterday. the family plyaed nice and did not kill eachother as they have been all week. Special thank to those of you who came and to Kyle to beeing with me 5 days, your the best esp when I fall asleep crying on your shoulder. You just let me sleep.

I'm very sorry for such a loss, am glad you at least had many friends around you as well as (well behaved) family

:grouphug:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back