• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad Turtle

Tortuga

Verified
Let me start out by saying two things....I'm so sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone Sunday night/Monday morning, my crew and I had to depart super early. AND....Never driving to NEST...again...ever...no way...no how, can't make me....erm...NO!

The Crew: Darkhand and Korastus, thanks for being my driving buddies, even though you bitches slept the whole way! And I drove pretty much the whole time! But I will add that Darkhand did drive a couple hours. Korastus....Glee is the shit, stfu!

Wednesday night I had the boys spend the night at my apartment so we could all leave at a good time Thursday morning. Waiting for Darkhand to show up, I was cruisin' in my pjs with Korastus forcing him to watch the episodes of Glee that I missed. And the whole time he did nothing but make fun of it, shithead.

We left at 6:30am Thrusday, at first I was fairly excited but after 3 hrs, I was already drained! 8 hours on the PA turnpike SUCKS! It's just a line a straight line! Don't do it! When we arrived at the hotel, getting out of the car to stand never felt so orgasmic! I felt so gross from being in a car for almost 12 hrs, I just wanted to shower, I was determined to shower before I saw anyone. I just wanted to sneak in and sneak out, did that happen? Course not! Thanks to the smokers!All kidding aside, it was good to see a few of you before I ran to my room and drenched myself in soapy clean goodness!

Saturday afternoon, Darkhand and I were instructing some rope bondage classes. I was really excited. I was pretty much the joke of the class and I was okay with it! I'm pretty sure everything that came out of my mouth had the group in Christmas giggles, which was awesome! The evening class was our intermediate rope bondage class, now before the class I drank a shit load of water and half two yummy white russians, and I did tinkle before we started! Well Darkhand put me in this awesome Japanese box tie harness thingy....it was really intense rope work that takes longer than it should! So during the 20 minutes or so my bladder started to bubble. So it took another 10 minutes to get me out of the harness and I went to HDS's room to tinkle. And THEY HAD CAKE!!!!! So I had to grab a piece, knowing that it wasn't going to look good for when I return. I walk into the room and Darkhand just looks up at me and goes "What the hell?" Everyone turns around as well and just starts laughing. All I could say was..."I found it?"

It was really good to see everybody again, I already can't wait til next year. I'm not going to do shout outs because ya'll already know how I feel, well you better!

it was great to see you again kiddo. thanks for petting my lonely ears again :)

Yes dear, I've made that drive 4 times now. But it was good seeing you again and that beautiful smile so if I have to drive it again, I will.

I hear that. My drive wasn't a fraction of yours, but I wouldn't do that again if I could help it, no sirree.

I'm glad you enjoyed the cake, even if it did land you in trouble. :p So good to see you, Ms. SuperTurtle. :ily:

It was awesome seeing you too baby girl! Next time make those boys do some driving and let YOU sleep :headpat: Can't wait to see you again... hopefully soon!

Well thanks to you and Dark I've found myself a new hobby! Already bought one of the 2 knotty boys books. It was good seeing you luv, thank you for the sudden random back rubs. :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back