• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadie Atkins, getting what she deserves in three parts

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
This is another of my rm to avi to wmv experiments. Unfortunately, the out of sync audio is realy evident in this one, and yes, it's somewhat jumpy. Dispite all this, I hope you enjoy the clips. ;)

f/f
feet
about two and a half minutes each
roughly 1.9MB each

part one:

Attachments

• sadie atkins hog-tied_chunk_1.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 11,323
part two:

Attachments

• sadie atkins hog-tied_chunk_2.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 6,429
and here is...

...part three:

Attachments

• sadie atkins hog-tied_chunk_3.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 5,887
Great...Sadie's one of my all-time faves...the ultimate "girl next door".

Excellent clip-she's got beautiful barefeet,and they need to be seriously tickled.

Hey, kooieca! I really like what you do for these forums. But I can never see what you have posted. For some reason my WMP says that the file is corrupt or it can't play this file type. Which is a lie because .wmv is clearly a Microsoft trademark. I hovered over where it says attachement and it says filetype "php" which is the forum and not the WMV itself. Would you know how to fix this?

And just a suggestion, you should make a Yahoo Group. Yours would be the best hands down!!

Kooieca, for those of us who view the clips but have no posting skills, your efforts do not go unappreciated. Thanks.

I appreciate the appreciation...

...actually, it's my pleasure and I'm glad that you enjoy them.
I understand that the video quality has much to be desired(especially when I'm converting from .rm format), but i will do what I can to improve that in my future posts.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Kooieca, do you have any non wmv files my computer has trouble running them?

Great clip Sadie is very cute Her tickler made her torture seem fun!!!

She should be seen in mainstream movies. Sadie has personality.

Gekwop said:
Kooieca, do you have any non wmv files my computer has trouble running them?

Many of the clips that I post here are either fairly large mpg's or .rm's that I convert to .wmv in order to make them small enough to upload here( 2MB filesize limit). A few of us regular clip posters tried using winrar and hacha (a spanish file spliting program) to break up the files into small chunks, but that didn't go over too well here.

I know how you're feeling though, up until a year ago I was using an old pentium 120, and I couldn't play .wmv's at all( some of them would even crash my computer).

I will make it a point to post some of my smaller clips that are in non wmv formats.

Couldn't you make a Yahoo group to store some of your clips on and create a rotation? That'd be much appreciated!!

Very nice clips kooieca, thanks for sharing them. You post so many clips and they almost all good or excellent, believe me it is very much appreciated. I would like to see Sadie get a good foot tickling in the stocks or tied to a bed as well as this way. I agree she has pretty feet and it looks like they are nice and ticklish too. I also think being hogtied has to be rather uncomfortable but I am sure they don't keep tickling models like Sadie bound like that for too long

It was excellent, Ko! Thanks a million for reformatting these clips into wmv. It's the only media program my computer runs without a problem.

buenos videos

gracias por este vuideo , pues soy fanatico del hog tied y de las cosquillas en los pies, tambien vi el gran video de " blonde vs. brunette" es exelente

This reminds me of one of the first tickling vids I ever bought on vhs -- Ticklish Interrogation -- still have the tape somewhere. :rolleyes

Thanks for posting!

ts

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back