• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadistic Tickling

txtklr

TMF Poster
Are there any out there that prefers to be tickled in a really sadistic, torturous, no mercy, no safeword, taken to your limits and beyond kind of tickling?

How long can you last and what all is going thru your mind? What all do you do (laugh,scream,cry,beg,pass out,pee,yell "Bring it On---More--More) or what?

Yeah I like it that way. Maybe if they session started off slow and then got worse and worse it would be better for me. I usually don't use a safeword during sessions but it just makes me a lot more intense for me knowing I can't make it stop. I've gone a while without a safeword and with no breaks during the tickling, i'd say over an hour. Plus i'll sometimes be gagged since i'm know to bite and it just adds to the intensity. I do everything: laugh, scream, beg, curse, bite, all that stuff and I do tell them to "do your worst" so i'm basically asking for it haha.

I agree with her, except the part about no safeword. Even though I have rarely used the safeword in the 34 years since my husband has been tying me up and torturing me, I think it's always needed JUST IN CASE. It's just a smart thing to do.

Yeah I like it that way. Maybe if they session started off slow and then got worse and worse it would be better for me. I usually don't use a safeword during sessions but it just makes me a lot more intense for me knowing I can't make it stop. I've gone a while without a safeword and with no breaks during the tickling, i'd say over an hour. Plus i'll sometimes be gagged since i'm know to bite and it just adds to the intensity. I do everything: laugh, scream, beg, curse, bite, all that stuff and I do tell them to "do your worst" so i'm basically asking for it haha.

I've been reading your posts alot lately and I must say they are hot. Congrats on making it over to the forums btw, great to see you here. We used to communicate way back when over on myspace but you probably don't remember that.

Anyway, many of your fantasies and tickling desires match my own and if you're interested, I'd like to swap stories and ideas with you. Thats a devious mind you've got there, i like it. :D

I wouldn't want it to be like that all the time, but it's definitely something I want to try.

sadistic tickling is fine if agreed upon by both parties beforehand ....on a personal level ...I love to tickle that way ...want to hear the laughter ,the begging ,the pleading ....

i know i asked for exactly that kind of scene last sat night with the ler that i play with on a frequent basis. He didnt let up till i did say the safe word and i think that was close to 2 hours later, i could be wrong. i screamed, giggled, laughed, squeaked, begged and a whole lot more.

i wouldnt want that everytime i played though, and i would have to trust the ler immensely in order to release that kind of control to him.

to be honest, this is what i'd like my first tickle session to be like. it would have to be with someone i completely trust, but i'd love to find out exactly where abouts i am ticklish, and what the limit is.

I agree with her, except the part about no safeword. Even though I have rarely used the safeword in the 34 years since my husband has been tying me up and torturing me, I think it's always needed JUST IN CASE. It's just a smart thing to do.

Exactly. I want extreme, sadistic tickling, but I need a safeword in case something goes wrong that has nothing to do with the tickling.

Can't put my finger on it, really. I guess you just never struck me as a sadistic tickle monger.

Which is great, don't get me wrong. You can be like a dominatrix and torture dudes for money and enjoy every minute of it.

You can make yourself happy by making other people happy! And then giddy. And then hysterical. And then insane.

And in turn happy again!

Haha thank you and I should re-phrase that...I have a safeword but I never needed to use it so thats what I mean when I say I don't use safewords. It is a good way to keep your lee comfortable. Sadistic tickling is just as fun as sensual. I like being kisses, licked, nibbled on, felt up, poking, all that tickles me haha.

Haha thank you and I should re-phrase that...I have a safeword but I never needed to use it so thats what I mean when I say I don't use safewords. It is a good way to keep your lee comfortable. Sadistic tickling is just as fun as sensual. I like being kisses, licked, nibbled on, felt up, poking, all that tickles me haha.

Now there's a strong love of tickling.

please stop being so hot!!!!

Hmmm, I don't think so. Once during 03-04 I was tickled until I just about cried.

This is the kind I prefer, because I like getting completely lost in the unbearable sensations to relax and let go. I've never used a safeword, but I've never really needed to. The closest thing I've had to using a safeword is simply something along the lines of "Ow! Ow! Cramp!" If my wife ever heard me in pain, she immediately stops and asks what's wrong. I'll tell her if I'm cramping, or if the leather cuff or edge of the bed is digging into my ankle, etc., and we fix it. Simple communication without fancy code words.

I gotta wonder how many people simply want safewords just for the sake of "winning", or breaking the lee, essentially making them "tap out". I can understand safewords in that context, but if you're not gagged, you're not choking, and you don't have particular rules about the lee not speaking, I don't see why one wouldn't simply communicate that there's a problem.

This is the kind I prefer, because I like getting completely lost in the unbearable sensations to relax and let go. I've never used a safeword, but I've never really needed to. The closest thing I've had to using a safeword is simply something along the lines of "Ow! Ow! Cramp!" If my wife ever heard me in pain, she immediately stops and asks what's wrong. I'll tell her if I'm cramping, or if the leather cuff or edge of the bed is digging into my ankle, etc., and we fix it. Simple communication without fancy code words.

I gotta wonder how many people simply want safewords just for the sake of "winning", or breaking the lee, essentially making them "tap out". I can understand safewords in that context, but if you're not gagged, you're not choking, and you don't have particular rules about the lee not speaking, I don't see why one wouldn't simply communicate that there's a problem.
It's good that that works for you and your wife, but what if you were including pain in your play? Then "Ow! Ow!" would be equivalent to the "Stop! Stop!" in tickling, that is sometimes shouted out as a reflex and doesn't actually mean stop. In instances like that it's faster and easier to yell out, "RED!" rather than try to get out something like, "It hurts more than I want it to hurt so stop for real!"

Also, some lees/bottoms might yell out some crazy shit *ahem Amanda* during a session, and want the freedom to be able to beg and scream and say anything that comes into their heads and know that the ler/top isn't going to stop because they're unsure if "I hate you so much! I'm getting so pissed off! This is awful!" means that they need to or not. It just removes any chance for miscommunication. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back