• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safe Journey, Flatfoot!

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey! Do folks know that flatfoot ships out in a couple of days?

Just wanted to throw this up here so others can join me in wishing you smooth sailing and a speedy and safe return. Watch your back over there! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. We'll be looking forward to your return in a few months.

If there's a chance to get online during your tour, do drop us a note to let us know how you're doing.

Ann

I did read that he was shipping off March 5th, but I am glad that you posted this Ann, I'm sure not everyone saw it.

I would like to say I wish you all the best, becareful and watch your back. Asking God to give you a safe trip and watch over you and the your fellow service men and women and bring you all home safe and sound! You and your family will be in our thoughts and first and foremost our prayers! Looking forward in hearing from you when you return! :grouphug:
Take care and God Bless!!!
With Love and prayers:)

Take good care Flatfoot! I've asked a few of my angels to watch over you and to protect you and everyone who's over there.

Please take care Flatfoot, you are in my prayers along with the many other men and women over there! And your family too! Wishing you all the best!
Kandy :)

kandykisses said:
Please take care Flatfoot, you are in my prayers along with the many other men and women over there! And your family too! Wishing you all the best!

I guess that pretty well sums it up.

Keep your head down. When this thing is all over, you might find that heroes are the ones who make it back home. God watch over you and all of us.

Yes, unfortunately I do know Flatfoot is shipping out soon. Already made him promise to come home safe. Once again, lol, take care Flat!! I am so gonna miss you!!!:sadcry: :wavingguy

Pawz

Good luck, Flatfoot, and take care of Saddam for us. :D

best wishes, good luck and prayers for a safe return!!

JPie

My prayers are with you Flatfoot! (hugs and kisses)

You have two missions....

Be Safe

and

Bring me back a really hot Marine! :p

Love always,
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Wow, thanks, guys! I was gonna post a "Goodbye for now" thread, but you guys beat me to the punch!! lol I feel so loved! I appreciate all the support everyone has given to me. I thank all of you for the prayers and wishes for the well-being of my family and me. You're all a terrific bunch of ladies and gents, and I can't thank you enough for wishing me well.

With all the rumors and bum-scoops that have been floating around, I'm not exactly sure where we'll be heading with this deployment, and even if we did know, I wouldn't be able to say much about it, because the press is one of our greatest enemies. All I can say is that no matter where we go, God and St. Christopher will watch over us to make sure we arrive and come home safe. If I get the chance, I'll visit when I'm on the water, but I doubt it, because I will be using a government computer, after all. If I can't visit but have something incredibly interesting to share with you guys, like pictures or the like, I'll e-mail someone who can post for me.

Well, I don't really know what else to say, except thanks again, and God bless all of you. I guess this is goodbye, for a while, anyway.
:grouphug:

Love ya guys,

Flatfoot, or actually,
Cpl Garza

:grouphug: Take care my friend! God be with you all! Come back safe and sound! You will be missed! Wishing you all the best!:)

God's speed, Flatfoot.

I'm sure that the Lord will watch over you and your family and friends in both the military and at home.

May God continue to bless you, and may you never lose your faith.

Return save, regardless of what happens, and always remember, God is the one in control. He's the ultimate protector, and He will take care of you and yours.

God bless you, and return safely.

Kindest personal regards,

- Damien

May not be with you physically but we are with you spiritually, my friend. May God bless and watch over you and bring you home to us soon!

Ray & Tracy

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." - Egyptian blessing

*MadKalnod stands saluting on the dock as Flatfoot's ship pulls away, humming the theme to "Crimson Tide".*

Having just seen this, I want to pop in and send my wel wishes to you too Flat! Hope you peep in here once more before ya head out!

Be safe, and be aware that many folks here will be thinking about you!
Joby

*bump*

For those asking...He is Cpl Garza USMC....communications repair technician.........

Don't know much else

:(

venray1 said:
*bump*

For those asking...He is Cpl Garza USMC....communications repair technician.........

Don't know much else

:(
Thanks for this information Ray! Good speed Flatfoot and all the other troops home soon, and safe!! :grouphug:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back