• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor Moon, and Pokemon interactive TS's

Ah, I see. Leave it to me to miss the blatantly obvious, eh? ~.~

I've never seen this type of story before, where you can add to it as you please. Makes me want to create one of my own... ehehehe

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised that no one has ever created one here or somewhere else that we'd have easy access to. Not sure how it'd work, but it could work somehow. Just a thought.

ive said it once, ill say it again. I love interactive stories but the ones ive found always involve animee characters or just a weird story line. I second the notion of somebody making an honest to god good tickle interactive game that everyone will enjoy.

Funny you should mention that. If you go to my section you will find a web address of a program that will allow you to create such a story. Better yet - there are no ads on the page, you don't have to sign up and you aren't restricted to a tiny text box in the middle of the screen.

Let me stress this again - you have to start the story yourselves.

I have my own story I'm working on and anyone can request to start a public or private one.

So that's "Smade's Planet" in the artists pads.

Last edited:
I love the program smade. The only problem is that im suffering from a bit of writers block. It wouldnt be fair for you to write all the content since you did create the program. I have a few ideas but i would prefer someone else to start as i am a little shy when it comes to my material.

My idea is the classic school teacher tickling senario. Where a student (male/female) ends up transfering to a school where everything leads to tickling. For example, the ever so popular science expeirement fantasy where the hottie science teacher wants to do a case study on nerve sensitivity. This one scenerio can either lead to the sexy teacher being tickled herself or to the main character being tickled infront of the class. The tickling fun can continue into second period where a 40 something mean yet still attractive history teacher gives you detention for being late. You can either stay after class and recieve a ticklish punishment or give the teacher a lesson of her own.

Im pretty sure most of us have had the teacher tickle fantasy in our lives. Maybe one of the more respected and polished authors on the forum could take my idea and fly with it in the begining.

Hope that this new attempt at a great tickle interactive works this time

webster

I know what you mean, I'm a bit stuck with my own story at the moment. In some ways writing the program was easier than writing a story with it. I'll be keeping my story private until I like it. As with any writing it might take several drafts to get a good result.

If you want I can give you a private (unlinked from the main page) directory that you can work on and publish it when you are happy with the content.

The new version of the program is written such that there can be any number of stories being worked on at the same time. I've just set up some new ones waiting for someone to start them off.

Last edited:
Feel free to add on to either of my stories. I would greatly appriciate it.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back