• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saints choke

maniactickler

Verified
I love it! their lame field goal kicker blows a winning chance. id love nothing better than to see them get knocked out of the playoffs in their first game! :doublethrust:

I will also be rooting against the colts for being pussies and pulling their starters, costing them their run on perfection. at least in 2007, the Pats had the balls to go for it right to the end!

Last edited:
I love it! their lame field goal kicker blows a winning chance. id love nothing better than to see them get knocked out of the playoffs in their first game! :doublethrust:

I will also be rooting against the colts for being pussies and pulling their starters, costing them their run on perfection. at least in 2007, the Pats had the balls to go for it right to the end!

Yeah...the Patriots showed balls yet you acted like a pussy when the Patriots lost to the Giants. So I suppose if anyone knows what it is about being a pussy, you are probably the residential expert.

Yeah...the Patriots showed balls yet you acted like a pussy when the Patriots lost to the Giants. So I suppose if anyone knows what it is about being a pussy, you are probably the residential expert.

Ha! Patriots fans are not pussies. we are the balls! lets not re-live the past either. i went through a tough time back then. shows how loyal of a fan i am. :thumbsup:

You're just scared of potentially facing the Colts or Saints again.

Ha! Patriots fans are not pussies. we are the balls! lets not re-live the past either. i went through a tough time back then. shows how loyal of a fan i am. :thumbsup:

We only have the past to go on...your team lost in the Super Bowl and you were a PUSSY ( NO BALLS AT ALL ) and ran like a thief. You didn't stand in there and take your medicine. Oh... and we will relive the past. I have that game on video if you would like me to make a copy for you of the Giants/Patriots Super Bowl it would be no problem. You can watch it with a great smile on your face and just relive the GREAT memories. In fact, maybe I will upload the entire game here on the TMF. Just for you pussy boy...I mean...ummm...er...ummm maniac.

Hey, they lost out on history by one fluke catch by the giants. they will always be the team of the decade to me. they are greatness. im sure deep down inside your a fan as well, your just too scared to admit it.

A Colts Super Bowl victory would give them a claim to being the so-called team of the decade. They have the most victories of any team in this decade. I think they won more games this decade than any team has in any decade.

Do the colts have the most superbowl victories of the decade? nope. for that reason, they are ineligible.

Chargers and Eagles in the Superbowl.

Indy has squeaked by too many teams plus the Chargers have their number.

The Saints have a weak defense that couldn't stop a leaky faucet. Decimated by injury or not, just about every team they've played have marched the ball up and down the field on them. The Saints should really have at least 5 losses.

Chargers are a good pick, but philly always seems to choke. id take green bay over philly.

Hey, they lost out on history by one fluke catch by the giants. they will always be the team of the decade to me. they are greatness. im sure deep down inside your a fan as well, your just too scared to admit it.

A fluke catch? And the tuck rule wasn't a fluke and cheating to win three Super Bowls isn't flukey either. :bsflag:

As far as being a Pats fan...I would be a fan of Golf before I would be a fan of a team of cheaters.

A fluke catch? And the tuck rule wasn't a fluke and cheating to win three Super Bowls isn't flukey either. :bsflag:

As far as being a Pats fan...I would be a fan of Golf before I would be a fan of a team of cheaters.

No it wasnt. now stop picking on the legendary Pats.

Hey Fireman Ed . . . 24-10 !~ so shut yer yap...

yea, its been a bad couple games, but we'll be ready for playoff ball. Heal some injuries, get our shit straight, and be ready for battle.

I do find it funny how Jets fan wanna talk smack when they're not even in the playoffs. Choke job against the Bengals, and they're done. Better luck next year.

yea, its been a bad couple games, but we'll be ready for playoff ball. Heal some injuries, get our shit straight, and be ready for battle.

I do find it funny how Jets fan wanna talk smack when they're not even in the playoffs. Choke job against the Bengals, and they're done. Better luck next year.

I do find it funny how a guys from Houston named ticklehound who talk smack are such idiots. Jets will win and make the playoffs. I agree the Jets will win 24-10. Thank you for your contribution. Now shut your piehole! :crazy:

Yeah, the guy who posted a Saints thread over a month ago, saying they were gonna win this and win that and win every goddamned thing and when they were done, go across the pond and kick Chelsea's and Arsenal's ass too, yadda yadda yadda, ain't here. But then, there's no surprise here, is there? Boy, did THEY turn out to be a house of cards.

Meanwhile, New England lost today. Rebuilding time.

Add Philly to the list of chokers. i almost thought they were back, but they reverted back to their choking ways.

Add Philly to the list of chokers. i almost thought they were back, but they reverted back to their choking ways.

The only team that chokes is the Patriots. 18-0 and can't win the Super Bowl. Now that is a choke artist. The rest of their Super Bowls were actual cheats so they don't count. So the Patriots are real choke artists. :bounce:

Gives everyone an idea how little you know. This is why nobody listened to you. Where is that choke job? And who isn't in the playoffs? Are you watching? The Jets are in and you are clueless. So like I said before ( and it is worth repeating ) shut your piehole!!!

The only team that chokes is the Patriots. 18-0 and can't win the Super Bowl. Now that is a choke artist. The rest of their Super Bowls were actual cheats so they don't count. So the Patriots are real choke artists. :bounce:

My god! only you would call a team that goes 18-0 a choker. :rolleyes: you should bow before them.

My god! only you would call a team that goes 18-0 a choker. :rolleyes: you should bow before them.

Hey...if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, I am going to call it a f*cking duck. You were overwhelming favorites. So if you were overwhelming favorites then you choked. Like I said...it is a f*cking duck. You choked.

The time for talk is over. now its time to follow the Pats road, hopefully, to the bowl. come join me my friend!

The only road the Pats are taking to the bowl, is the one leading to the one filled with salt free little pretzels in the 19th hole of a golf course in West Palm.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back