• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and Cat

babysmackbbg

TMF Novice
on an episode called "Knock Out", this guy named Goomer complains about a girl making fun of him. She was actually tickling him for about 7 seconds and saying things like "are you ticklish". Sam (Jennette McCurdy) tells him that she likes him and also says "the word". Cat (Ariana Grande) was standing by but definitely should have been more apart of it. It was a funny episode so I thought I'd share. you can find the whole episode on watchtvlinks. http://watchtvlinks.sx/episode/Sam_Cat_s1_e33 after 5 minutes in.

Lots of tickling and foot shots on Nickelodeon over the years. One of the head writers on there must be one of us.

Lots of tickling and foot shots on Nickelodeon over the years. One of the head writers on there must be one of us.

Yep. There's one writer who is somewhat known for doing this. There are also rumors that he's into more than just feet when it comes to young actresses, which is where things get a bit sketchy.

The scene from that episode was worth watching! Thanks for the tip. :D

Yep. There's one writer who is somewhat known for doing this. There are also rumors that he's into more than just feet when it comes to young actresses, which is where things get a bit sketchy.

Really! Wow, hadn't heard that one. And I can't help but wonder, we notice this because we have foot and tickle fetishes, but do they notice? When they receive a script that contains something feet or tickling related and has nothing to do with the story line do they question it or at least wonder about it? You'd think if this guy's been doing this for years somebody would notice something.

Dan Schneider is the longtime showrunner of this and other popular Nick shows(Victorious, Icarly, Kenan and Kel, All that.etc). There's been rumors for years about him having a foot fetish and even paying a girl to let him tickle her feet. None of this has been legitimately confirmed but watching the shows it appears there at least a nugget of truth to it.

Really! Wow, hadn't heard that one. And I can't help but wonder, we notice this because we have foot and tickle fetishes, but do they notice? When they receive a script that contains something feet or tickling related and has nothing to do with the story line do they question it or at least wonder about it? You'd think if this guy's been doing this for years somebody would notice something.

Well of course they notice, they just don't care. The actors and executives are making enough money off of him, why would they make a fuss? It's not like feet or tickling are a big deal anyway.

As I suggested, there are some claims of actual abuse from this guy, but none of them have been substantiated and it could just be a case of the internet making things up because the guy looks like a stereotypical creeper.

With the history of this you'd think tbere would have been a scene where Arianna Grande is tickled, I can only hope!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back