• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Samantha tied up and ticked" Any idea who made this?

PlayfulCarbonara

TMF Expert
…………

…………

Attachments

• samantha_tied_up_and_tickled_by_tallicaivan123-d62eddq.jpg
    samantha_tied_up_and_tickled_by_tallicaivan123-d62eddq.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I don't know but personally I'd like to see the blonde tied up and tickled

It rings a bell. You'll find that video here actually -> http://clips4sale.com/studio/16192. Just search for Tickling Samantha. :)

There are lots of great vids of her and the blonde (Melissa). And for magic fingers, Melissa gets tickled as quite a bit as well.

I love these videos, but I never understood the whole ball-gag or duct-taping the mouth thing. Part of the fun of tickling a young lady is to hear, and see her sexy laughter and begging. The ball gag nullifies that. Plus I would think it would be fairly difficult for the girl to breathe. IMHO it's sadistic, not sexy.
But hey to each their own. Obviously a lot of people are into it otherwise these companies wouldn't be doing the tickle/gag videos.

It rings a bell. You'll find that video here actually -> http://clips4sale.com/studio/16192. Just search for Tickling Samantha. :)

There are lots of great vids of her and the blonde (Melissa). And for magic fingers, Melissa gets tickled as quite a bit as well.

Awesome dude. Does Melissa have ticklish feet? I mean really ticklish, not faking?(not to question the authenticity of your video's but sometimes w/certain companies, you can tell the girls are "playing it up" a little bit).

Awesome dude. Does Melissa have ticklish feet? I mean really ticklish, not faking?(not to question the authenticity of your video's but sometimes w/certain companies, you can tell the girls are "playing it up" a little bit).

They're not actually my videos, as I'm not the producer. I'm only someone with a very good memory who tends to be resourceful. :) As for her ticklishness, Samantha does tickle Melissa alot (as well as toy with her in other less tickle-related ways), and it seems genuine to me. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt really. If the reactions are or even seem realistic enough, good enough for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back