• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Same-sex tickling: Is it gay?

BrightEyes1082

Verified
This week, FFR's topic is same sex-tickling. m/m & f/f - does that mean
the participants have homosexual tendencies? So what if they do? Do you
care? Why do you care? If you have a strong stance on this topic, leaning
to either side, we invite you to write to us to talk about being a guest on
ForbiddenFemale Rituals, our TMF Radio show, airing every Thursday night,
11pm EST.

In my opinion, tickling someone of the same sex does not mean you are a homosexual. Unless you are interested in their genitalia, you can be heterosexual and tickle someone of the same sex.

I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum and from what I can gather, there are a lot more men out there than women who either are into tickling or will admit to it. This uneven ratio seems to put men in a predicament of sometimes needing to tickle other men out of necessity rather than desire.

I believe that tickling can be either soley about the reaction from the other person or that tickling can be used sexually.

I dont think it IS gay, but I personally find it gay. Its something heavily involved in my sex life so its not something I would share with a male. having said that, if a mate thinks hes funny and throws me a playful poke, Its abit uncomfortable but its hardly sexual so I wouldnt count that, but bound? different story. I would never invite a male to tickle me like that, just would make me feel abit less than straight.

Doesnt mean I look at a M/M clip and call them gay, can just be too dudes having a larf, if theyre comfortable with it, than good on them. just not my gig.

As for women? you cant avoid the double standard, itl always be far more acceptable for girls to hold hands, give eachothers boobs a squeeze and maybe even kiss, tis just the way things are and tickling falls into that double standard too, people tend not to read into it much. I certainly dont mind, let the girls play :D

I dont think it's gay unless it turns you on sexually and IMHO anyone who thinks it's automatically gay... might be a homophobe... and by might... I mean is.

I think alot of the men that do the whole "M/M is gay!!" view tickling as ONLY a sexual thing. When that is not always the case.

I am an out lesbian and I have been tickled by my male and female friends... when I get tickled by a guy, its fun and light hearted. When I tickled by a female friend... again light hearted...

by a lover... well.... then its pretty freakin gay. :)

...A little bit.

But seriously: Is same sex tickling gay? A little. You can tickle someone of the same sex and still be straight but you would both have to be very secure in your sexuality.

I personally think the sight of a guy tickling another guy is one step above watching a guy kiss another guy. And above I mean... I don't know.

Hmmm

Seriously, I dont have a problem with either form of same sex tickling in the slightest. Man on man, chick on chick it doesn't bother me. I don't think all ppl who enjoy this kind of stuff are necessarily "gay" either, its just something they feel comfortable with. I would happily let any guy, or girl for that matter, get their hands on me if thats what they wanted. Tickling doesn't always have to be a sexual thing. That being said I understand that it is very sexual for alot of the members on this forum.

The only form of tickling i have anything against is mom on daughter/sibling on sibling sort of stuff. I dont mean to be rude to anyone liking that type of tickle play but i find it disturbing on quite a few levels. Bondage with ur relatives just doesnt sit that well with me lol

I think Hari says it best. God damn that man is so eloquent! hehe

Being tickled by another girl scares me...not cause it's gay...but cause girl lers seem much more EVIL.

But to answer the question....nah...if it's sexual it's gay, or "homoerotic"...if it's playful it's playful...m/m, m/f, f/m, f/f...whatev

I dont think its gay at all, and im one of those guys who considers himself as an alpha male/straight as can be type. I mean because of the way I view tickling I wont try to tickle another man, but ive acually had male firends try to tickle me and it catches me off guard, but im not gonna like call em gay and punch em in the face or anything....in that instace I just think to myself "I know my friend id staright, so if hes cool doing that and it means nothing to him, then it also mean not much at all to me either". Also im not ticklish so that helps to. I actually find it a bit funny to watch as of lately. I mean I have alot of those "imma hardass" type friends, and to see a female tickle them and them scream like chicks......that shit cracks me up. You know now that i think about it, numerous times Ive been hanging with friends and me and a friend(male) will start to wrestle and the females in the group will join in and try to tickle one of us, and when they get the other guy while im getting the better of him, that means in that momentm I was an accesory to male tickling:eek: OMG!!!!! naw im just playing it doesnt bother me. I usually then try to turn it back on the female and get my male friends to reclaim him manhood by helping me get her.

Ok one last quick story. I train MMA(mixed martial art....UCF type stuff) and once while me and this guy named Brandon were doing our jiu jitsu(grappling), my teacher Shane came up from behind me and tickled my foot to mess me up. Its funny cuz I really thought nothing of it....maybe it was cuz I was getting dominated and Bandon was about to put me into a submission.....which he actually did a few moments later. But it didnt even register to me as a gay thing at all and here I am in a training facility full of fighters(some pros and some amatures) and somthing like that happened wierd huh?

...A little bit.

But seriously: Is same sex tickling gay? A little. You can tickle someone of the same sex and still be straight but you would both have to be very secure in your sexuality.

I personally think the sight of a guy tickling another guy is one step above watching a guy kiss another guy. And above I mean... I don't know.

I agree. i dont think M/M tickling makes you automatically gay, but it does make me think you may be a bit fruity. perhaps willing to experiment. bi maybe? :idunno:

I'd like to call into the show to discuss this but I won't be able to, so I'll just post here.

I think this question is insulting and shows a profound misunderstanding of sexuality.

People are gay, not actions.

Two guys hugging, two guys masturbating in front of each other, two guys having sex...

None of these things are gay. Some of them are associated with homosexuality. Those are very different concepts, and the latter is completely subjective.

If the question is "are actions inherently gay" then the answer is no, because as I've said, people are gay, not actions. If the question is "are these things associated with homosexuality," it's still a moot point because that's completely up to who you ask. Person x might think a guy kissing another on the cheek is gay, person y might think a threesome with two men is not gay, etc etc.

If same sex tickling is done as a sexual act and arouses the people involved, then it's being used as part of homosexual sexuality. That is the most that you could possibly say on the subject.

I think it depends on the individuals in question. Do they consider themselves gay or bi? Then the tickling MAY be "gay" for them. But, as has been discussed here many times, tickling doesn't HAVE to be sexual.

I find that tickling can be very arousing in specific circumstances. But, for the most part, it isn't something sexual for me. It's much more a playful thing. So, I personally have no problem playing with a female. I look more at friendship and trust when deciding if I want to play with someone or not.

So, what if a person IS homosexual and wants to engage in play with a member of the same sex? Does that immediately make it sexual when they do so? Not necessarily. It would be like me playing with a guy other than Drew. I'm not interested in them that way. So, it's not sexual. It's no different for someone who happens to be gay. Orientation doesn't change the fact that each case is different.

Now, for those who are wired in a way that it's always sexual for them...? I still think it's a case by case thing. The fact that it feels sexual doesn't make them gay. It's more like satisfying the urge...not that different from masturbating, I suppose. Oooo! You're the same sex as yourself and are in the midst of pleasuring yourself. You must be gay! I don't think so.

The biggest question in my mind is generally... Why do we care so much what someone else does with their life? Unless someone is being hurt in the mix, we should mind our own damned business and let people live their lives the way they want to.

I don't think it is gay unless you make it that way. If you make tickling sexual then it could have homosexual tendencies but that doesn't mean you are gay. Whether people are gay or straight is what it is. I feel like you can do f/f or m/m without it being on that side of things.

I will agree though that there is still a double standard, and it does seem to be more acceptable to have f/f pairings then m/m. However that is just life I guess. Maybe it could change. I have hope.

men touching men is regarded gay
women touching women is regarded "normal"
I don´t think this stereotype always works - but stereotypes are worked with

I prefer tickling partners who don´t combine tickling with sex - no matter what orientation.

I have to agree with LD Tickler on this. I got into quite the heated argument about this with another member a few years back. The act of tickling is just that, when its considered homosexual or heterosexual it is based on the perceptions of all involved and is therefore subjective. One person might consider one guy tickling another as gay, even if its a quick poke to the ribs, while another guy has no problem engaging in bondage with another man for tickling purposes as heterosexual. Our insecurities and biases shape our views on everything, but just because we see things one way doesn't mean that that is how things are. A gay man/woman engages in tickling, but the act of tickling the same sex doesn't make them gay.

I agree. i dont think M/M tickling makes you automatically gay, but it does make me think you may be a bit fruity. perhaps willing to experiment. bi maybe? :idunno:

Secure in your sexuality and "a little bit fruity" are different.... so really... you don't agree.

I agree. i dont think M/M tickling makes you automatically gay, but it does make me think you may be a bit fruity. perhaps willing to experiment. bi maybe?

Only to those who are uncomfortable in their own sexuality.

Ive seen men i know tickle other guys, and i know they arent gay, but to me, two men tickling each other is just wrong. and im very secure with my sexuality. :rockon:

sorry if you truely are not..

If it is, then consider me a flaming lesbian.

but i already thought you were?!
as far as the question; yes i consider same sex tickling to be homosexual in nature. second part; it is wrong.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back