• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sammi pic colored!

the_jimmy_james said:
So Sammi signed her soul over to Apophis from TV's "Stargate SG-1" starring Gary Jones and Don S. Davis.

LMAO I def. see the resembalance. I always thought that Jack should have been tickle tortured instead of sarcophagus-tortured by Baal!:p

The colouring was awesome Umo! Now this is a pic that can pass as a cover for a Comic Book!!! I thought the detail in the B&W pic was outstanding, but even more so was put into this. The shadowing was done quite well in my opinion, with the light emanating from the summoned cyclop-creatures. (Sorry, very unfamiliar with what they are) I especially liked how you did the eyes. The only, extremely small thing that I saw was the stripe of purple on the hat on the right side, looks like there's a shadow on it where the rest of the hat on the side is lighted. (Again, stupidly minor detail)

I hope your proud of that pic Umojar, because I can say that that pic is without a doubt the best pic I have ever seen!

I knew the colour one would make the picture better but it's AMAZING! i really love this one! Great work

Dude u rock XD I love everything about the pic. What especially caught my eye was the way you drew Sammi's laughing face. Very appealing :)

The whole color scheme sets the tone; gives everything a very blackmagic theme. I agree, the glowy eyes is awesome lol.

@big_dogg85- Wow, thanks a lot. That's one hell of an in depth analysis you gave me there. The creatures in there aren't anything you should be familiar with. They came out of my twisted mind.

Its

Its

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Thats what it is

Truly an amazing amazement that picture of yours

I appreciate that. You have an amazing sig yourself.

I DON'T GET JAPAN AT ALL!!!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

(Vein pops)
(crash*)

They're so badass... T-T

I didn't realize they were that affordable. Even though they do get expensive toward the end. I'd either get the cobra one or the stainless steel one. I think the cobra one would make people suspicious of the cane from the beginning... that and the fact that I'm walking around with a cane when I can walk just fine.

Gads, a three-year-old thread!! ...but certainly worth bringing back, perhaps. x)

I don't seem to know of any "Sammi" here, though... ;)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back