• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sample of our main Lee m/f xrated

laney1

Here is a sample of our main Lee that we use often. Her Name is Lea and she hates to be tickled. Everytime she works for us she asks for more money.
She's worth every penny. (the file is rendered in very low quality to increase its length here and of course sold in better quality)
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1169
Laney

Attachments

• trail5.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 8,252
Ok now she has GOT to be tied more securely and then tickled insane, which by the looks sounds and reactions, would not take long!

TTD

Now this is what I am talking about. THis woman is really ticklish and it is absolutely wonderful. I also agree that she should be tied more securely. Thanks for sharing

Yes deac she is wonderful isn't she? and we know how to securely tickle her i assure you lol... you will be seeing a LOT more of her in the future.

Laney :)

I agree. Fantastic clip with an amazingly ticklish 'lee but she needs to be tied down so that she is totally immobile and then tickled! I'd love to see her facial expression in that situation!

Holy crap, that was awesome!

I need to see MORE!!!

It is interesting when a video company uses women that are actually ticklish. Its about time.

laney said:
Here is a sample of our main Lee that we use often. Her Name is Lea and she hates to be tickled. Everytime she works for us she asks for more money.
She's worth every penny.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1169
Laney

Hundreds of times, I have read Tickle Video ad copy which states that so-and-so is "Insanely," "unbearably," or "intolerably" ticklish; or the phrase "The Ultimate Tickle Torture" or other such misleading phrases. You have not done that in this set-up, although you certainly deserve the right to say it in this case.

Every Tickle video producer should have a copy of this clip and TC's clip of the Black Catwoman. Label these videos "Insanely Ticklish - Exhibit 1 & 2" and keep them at the ready.

Now, every time a video producer (yourself included) attempts to use the phrase "She is Insanely Ticklish" in your video advertising, you should measure that statement against these clips. Anything less should be advertised accordingly, without the overuse of inflammatory rhetoric.

Wow, Laney I went to your clips page, and I'm afraid of you now being a very ticklish guy, very afraid! I do like the look of some of those clips, and with stockinged feet tickling?

That's an awesome lee, but the bondage is absolutely terrible. Seriously, spread her out, make her totally immobile, and then tickle her.

medikation65 said:
Wow, Laney I went to your clips page, and I'm afraid of you now being a very ticklish guy, very afraid! I do like the look of some of those clips, and with stockinged feet tickling?
My sentiments exactly. The statement at the top of the page is held very true in those clips.....and this is the first clip I've seen labled insanely ticklish were the lee is just that.

please post a couple more clips. i would love to purchase a few more. that one was wonderful!

Oh my............................that was awesome........................cannot talk right now :D

Is this the same Lea?

Is this the same woman who was featured in a spread-eagled/nylon tickling video with Master Paladin? I believe the woman's name was Lea and it certainly sounds and looks like her. The video clip can be viewed on the sample clips page of the "Tickled Till Begging" website...I think.

Let me know what you think.

Panticus

you should put all four post of that bed to good use ;)
She is a cute girl, and she apparently is very ticklish. With some tighter restraint, I bet you could make her go crazy :p

Guys!, Guys!! Check out TickleHorror dot com. They also have a clip store at clips 4 sale and I think even Laney has a few as a 'lee. Happy Surfin' Dudes!!!

Since Lea is definitely that ticklish... I doubt she'd consent to being completely immobile, though it would be a dream for us viewers. :) That was an absolutely outstanding clip and I concur that she is definitely worth the price of admission.

Muchly deserving of an

Impressive, Most Impressive

I love her - you put her on the tickling table and I'll be the first to buy it!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back