• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samus TK */F (small bit of nudity)...

Umojar

TMF Master
Here is the winner of the little contest I had. Super Smash Bros. Hentai! This was the full idea I had. The fact that Mewtwo is in there tells you how long ago I came up with this concept.

let me be the first to say... OMG THAT IS JUS AWSOME, i love the small bit of nudity in her feet look very yummy
love your art

Oh and also how her armour has been completley stripped, and did I mention her feet look yummt ;P

Wow, Umojar; that's one of the most compelling pieces of tickling art I've seen in ages, let alone that it's Samus. It seems like a moment from a dream.

Damn dude, its been too long, god i love you so much, and to think up till now my day had been especially dull.

And might i just say that it seems your coloring has improved, as Samus here seems yummier than your usual pics.

A great pic. I love how her weapons and armor are used against her. The colors are very energetic. Samus is totally lovely and enticing. Loved it!

And so, the Umo Smash triangle is finally complete!

Oh my gosh, this is so amazing! The level of detail put into this piece is mindblowing! (Of course, that's always a stable for an artist such as yourself)
To be honest, my favorite part (and probably everyone else's favorite) is the detail you put into Samus's feet. The pinkish parts of her feet add a soft touch to them, and the sky blue toenails adds a lot more kinkiness to what's already great cake.

In all, what started as a sketch turned out to become one of your best works to date! Mission accomplished, good sir! ;)

[Yes I know, a repeat of what I said on dA. Sue me. XP]

Quality work as ever.
Naked tickled Samus's. That's ALWAYS fun!

I'm not keen on "unnecessary nudity" but your pic justifies it, and, oh my f$$$n' God!, the body position, apart from gravity defying shows an amazing skill at perspective, you're awesome
Thanks for sharing
Best Wishes

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back