• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San antonio?

socksoffplease

TMF Novice
Man.. it seems so hard to find a tickling partner. No matter where I go.. lol.
But I'll throw the offer out again.

I'm 18, soon to be 19 (late february).
In the Air Force.
About 6' to 6'1".
170 lbs.
And probably the biggest turn off for most.. I'm male.

haha.. I figured it was worth another shot. I really just want to be able to experience a real tickle session.
I'll take either male or female. I primarily want to be lee, but will be ler if wanted.

Lets see how this works out.
= P

hey, sounds fun...str8 guy here, so not into the sex stuff, but love tickle torturing other guys and willing to let them get their revenge on me too...unfortunately, i live in dallas, which is abut a 5-hour drive from you, but maybe we could work something out

Well as of right now I don't have a car..
= P
Should've put that up there as well. Traveling is gonna be very limited for me.

hey im a 22 y/o male from san antonio but go to school at TTU right now... when im back in town we should talk

probably March 12-20th.... im a switch so i will want to be tickled too if thats ok?

I'm not very big on tickling other guys.. but since I'm really looking for someone, I guess It'll be okay.

hey ticklish50, any chance you'll be passing through Dallas? if not, I may have to plan a trip to SA

Hmmm no trip to dallas planned yes, but if you're in SA let me know and ill do the same if im in Dallas!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back