• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandrocks fakes!

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I should point out that I've never claimed to be an expert in making fake pictures of any quality or anything, but I've been inspired by Xodlirv and the Scientists threads and figured I'd toss my hat into the ring too. I have no clue how often I'll update this thread....I guess that would depend on how much interest there might be. So anyway, I'll post some of my fakes and you can tell me if you like 'em :bowing: or that I suck :banghead:; its a free country. Enough preamble, here's the goods:
Amy Jo Johnson soles pose.jpgJennifer Garner soles pose.jpgKate Beckinsale soles pose 2.jpgKate Middleton tickled in stocks.jpgJennnifer Garner tickled in stocks.jpg

Very well done!!!! I like them a lot! Hope you have some more :)

These look great so far , looking forward to seeing more from you, excellent work!

Great fakes! Love the Jennifer Garner "Are you staring at my feet" look!

Great fakes! Love the Jennifer Garner "Are you staring at my feet" look!

Thanks, that was exactly the feel I was going for. Hey, if she don't want us to look, then she shouldn't put her feet up!

These are great. And with just the right girls, too.

Glad you like 'em! I just wanted to have some fun with the hotties I like :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Just because you've all been so nice, here's a new one that should be of interest....the vampire Selene in a rare moment of her smiling! Has that ever been seen before??
Selene tickled in stocks.jpg

Fantastic Sandy! Excellent skill. Better than most I've seen. Great work.

~C.A.B.

Awesome work. Good job finding the same or close skin tones on the girls you put the faces to. That second, Jennifer Garner, seriously looks like it could be her! People trying to convince themselves of that won't have a hard time. ;)

Awesome work. Good job finding the same or close skin tones on the girls you put the faces to. That second, Jennifer Garner, seriously looks like it could be her! People trying to convince themselves of that won't have a hard time. ;)

I mess around with the skin tones myself in an effort to make the head match up with the body. It takes a bit of practice and some patience, but it can pay off. In the picture you mentioned, her face was fairly pale, so it was easy to match it up with the skin tone of the models body by playing with the color and contrast settings. Still, I do try to have the angels of the heads make sense with the positioning of the bodies. I'm working on some more now, so we'll see how they shake themselves out.

And here's another new one. Apparently, Kate Beckinsale doesn't mind playing the role of the tickler. Who knew? :shock2:
Kate Beckinsale the tickler.jpg
If she wants to tickle, why stop her??

amazing work sandrock, i have been on an american idol kick lately.. any chance of doing some of Pia and the other idol girls

amazing work sandrock, i have been on an american idol kick lately.. any chance of doing some of Pia and the other idol girls

Dude, I have NO idea who the girls from American Idol are, since I don't watch it. You'd have to help me out here and be more specific.

Here we go with an episode of Alias I wish they had gotten around to making; Sydney Bristow undercover as a TMF entertainer!
Alias pose.jpg

Great fakes, love the Jennifer Ganrer ones, like you I wish she has ben tickled at least once in Alias!

HEMAN2045

After a long break, I return with this new picture: Kate Beckinsale at the San Diego Comic Con is having a laugh as some lucky fan feathers her feet. Lucky bastard!
Kate Beckinsale at Comic Con.jpg
When I found this picture of Kate, I couldn't resist the urge of making a fake of it.

Good job mate!
Just keep making it!
Through time, you will improve your technique and find your own style.
(Besides being a great hobby) ;)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back