• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara from Rt in fm concepts video

Yes, that is Sara; one of my favorite tickle models. She's fine as hell too!

Cool it is her. I usually don't like that man, but he showed how ticklish she really is by pushing her buttons toward the end so I didn't mind. The female 'ler is more 'lee material as he insinuated toward the end hehe.

By the way, unexpected appearances of models from other productions often show up elsewhere. For instance, Pepper Kester (the redhead) did a shoot on FMConcepts while only re-appearing on TickleAbuse years later. Models can take sabbath years in the tickling industry.

It's also a small world sometimes. Other websites non-tickling related also offer work for the girls. For instance a website about natural hairy women I frequent featured some models who did work in the tickling scene.

Last edited:
Her name was Mishel Harrison with fmconcepts if you're interested in finding her on their site.

Was this the last stuff she did before retiring from tickle videos? Wasn't she on "Real Housewives" of so and so?

A blast from the past! Great find; Sara was incredible! Wish she kept doing tickling vids. The one w Jacqueline Lick is amazing!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back