• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Lee (Mishel Harrison) clip from FM concepts

Tickle-Underarm

4th Level Red Feather
Here is my contribution to the review section:
I have been a big fan of Sara from TC videos and must probably downloaded every single clip. So I saw the following clip on FM Concepts website and downloaded it:

http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=18&Product_ID=1013&CATID=1

This is my first clip from FM Concepts. I had heard their clips are not as good as other companies which may or may not be true. But this clips was one of the best tickling clips I have seen in the past year or so. Maybe it's just because I like the model so much.

Anyway, the clip has 50% upperbody and 50% foot tickling. Good camera work for the most part with some close-ups. Fair amount of underarm tickling which is my favorite part of any clip. And let me tell you her reactions to underarm tickling were as good as I have seen in TC clips. The bondage is not something I personally prefer because she was was able to sometimes cover her underarms with her arms but the tickler was good at forcing her to open them up. In general the tickler is pretty good. He may not be as good as TIB or some female ticklers out there but as you know it does not take an expert to tickle the hell out of Sara :)

One thing to note is that the clip format is m4v which is for iTunes and QuickTime, if you buy it make sure you either have the newest version of quicktime or you download itunes.

Sara was wonderful to see tortured.I actually liked her more as a tickler.She was so evil and loved every minute of it....:firedevil

Many thanks for the review. Sara's so ticklish even the lame-o's at FM Concepts couldn't screw it up. I highly recommend the scenes from Tag Team Ticklers where Sara/Mishel and Serena Harrison are tickling each other (with some assistance from Elliot on Sara). Great, great clips.

Many thanks for the review. Sara's so ticklish even the lame-o's at FM Concepts couldn't screw it up. I highly recommend the scenes from Tag Team Ticklers where Sara/Mishel and Serena Harrison are tickling each other (with some assistance from Elliot on Sara). Great, great clips.

You're very welcome. I have a question for you. This scene that you mentioned, it seems like it is all hogtied tickling with mostly foot tickling, Am I right? Please let me know if there are any upperbody (underarm )tickling parts in it. By the way, do you know any other good upperbody clips from FM?

Thanks a lot.

You're very welcome. I have a question for you. This scene that you mentioned, it seems like it is all hogtied tickling with mostly foot tickling, Am I right? Please let me know if there are any upperbody (underarm )tickling parts in it. By the way, do you know any other good upperbody clips from FM?

Thanks a lot.

The Tag Team Ticklers clip is about 50/50 foot/upperbody, mostly ribs. FMC's a foot-fetish company, so I doubt they'll have any upperbody-only clips (way back in the day their tickling clips were foot-only).

One of my (many) problems with FMC is the inconsistency in the a/v quality of their clips: you've got a ton of low-res stuff on their old Tickle Party site (which hasn't been updated in a year), then the 320x240, 640x480 and 850x480 clips on their newer digital download and HD sites. (Just trying to keep all their sites straight gives me a frickin' headache.) It'd be nice if they got their act together and issued their old and new clips in a single hi-resolution format on a single site. (This can be done: TIB reissued all his work in 640x480 resolution before leaving his old Clips4sale store, for example).

There are a couple of good clips with Chanel Stevens that are about 50% upperbody, but they're small (480x320). At least the Tag Team clip is 640x480. Sorry I don't have more to recommend....

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back