• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah, the giggling mogwai!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Poor little Sarah used to be an innocent Midwestern country girl. Twang in her voice, not used to the ways of the big city. Then she met a bunch of people into what she called, "that kinky stuff."

She's older now, but only a little less innocent, especially since she volunteered to be the tickle victim with her feet in my stocks! Her little size six-and-a-halfs meet two tiny little battery-operated toys with their evil little rotating tips that buzz and glide over the bottoms of her tied-up feet! A little lubricant, and all you can see she can do is wiggle her toes back and forth, and she laughs like she's a Mogwai out of "Gremlins" (She told me later that when she's tickled that much, she's pretty much incoherent!)

After that, well, it's time she gets the treatment with the claws, which of course, sends her back into crazy-laughing land!

I'm cleaning out some clips space right now on my hard drive, so come check out Sarah's predicament!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Here's to Knismo, the most articulate producer I know (and one of my favorites). That was cool.

That was awesome. Ignore that dude who doesn't like to not see the lee faces. (But Sara's feet are much more attractive than Kayla's)

interesting laughter...

...but convincing? i don't know.... come on, her hands weren't even restrained. she could have reached down, covered her feet and let herself loose anytime. imho, a minuscule commitment, which i have difficulties telling apart from faking.

my 2 cents.

TJ

I usually like his work, but I agree about not tying down the wrists.........also, some of his victims almost sound as if they are TRYING to sound hysterical........

oooooooook.....

OK...that was ONE WACKY laugh.

I couldn't see either party...but if I had to bet....it sounded like Gargamel givin' the business to Laughy Smurf.

I could be wrong.

I usually like his work, but I agree about not tying down the wrists.........also, some of his victims almost sound as if they are TRYING to sound hysterical........

The way it works is, if the 'lee is thrashing around so much that she might hurt herself, that's when the wrists are tied down (also some women just don't like being that restrained). If they're cool with bondage, I'll tie them down and sometimes add a blindfold. If they're too loud (like Sallie, whose first visit made me think the neighbors might call the cops), we use a ball gag.

It's all situational, but lemme tell ya -- there's no faking here, otherwise they wouldn't be here. I've been buying clips myself long enough to know that I don't want to waste my time with fakers. Some women are feather ticklish, some go crazy enough with fingernails, some need the crazy buzzy battery-powered toys (the beard trimmer, while not much to look at, has broken more 'lees than anything else in my toybag), but in the end, the goal is to get them to fell like they've spent an hour in the stocks, when in the end it might have only been 20 minutes to a half hour.

Hope that helps.

knismo

That was so freakin' cute!

One of the funniest clips I've ever seen. Nice work!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back