• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's First Time Stocked, f/f, 7 min, **FREE**

Yes this is a nice clip. I love her feet and toes. I would love to see her sides and underarms tickled too though to see how ticklish she is all over.

Thanks so much for sharing! Sara has great soles, and Meka is a natural born tickler!

Finally you made an F/F clip, that's what i've been waiting for.
Thank you so much bro. :yayzorz:

I like how you swore she would never do it last time you had another girl tied up... then she did ha ha.

It said the same thing for me, i tried it again and it worked just fine. GREAT CLIP! nothing beats homemade. I think we need a revenge clip ;) maybe a nice hogtie toetie ;) ha ha. looks like you guys have a blast.

Fantastic Clip! Meka is an excellent tickler (where did she learn that from???) and the bondage is great. I like the way Sara can move her arms some but isn't able to do anything about the tickling.

I think the best part is when Meka uses 10 fingernails on Sara's right foot for an extended time... the toe bondage makes it soooooo easy.

I would like to request a little more light and a few feet close-ups and face close-ups.

Thanks for another great clip.

Thanks so much!

Papi, you and Meka are always so generous in sharing your encounters. It goes to show (again) that the best tickling comes out of a real relationship, and doesn't have to involve nudity. I always look forward to your posts.

Again thanks for another great clip. Meka is a HOT tickler. Sara's nice tender looking soles with helpless toes tide back. I love it. :p

Witnessing future tickling producers in the making.

Papi, you and Meka are always so generous in sharing your encounters. It goes to show (again) that the best tickling comes out of a real relationship, and doesn't have to involve nudity. I always look forward to your posts.

Exactly my thoughts..was excepetionally hot watching Meka tickle another girl!!!

Incredible tickler

As a being very ticklish in my feet and after watching Meka tickle the helpless soles of her friend I must say that Meka is a really gifted tickler. Like the best (Brooke, Tasha, Priscilla, etc) Its very nice to see how she knows how to use her fingers, working slowly and carefully searching for the most sensitive spots.
However the lee is cute with very sexy feet but I dont think she is really that ticklish..
Best
Diego

OMG!!!

Wow, Sara is Amazing, I think she is a very Pretty girl with very Yummy feet!!! :wub:
I love it at the end where Meka uses her nails to tickle the tops and sides of Sara's feet!!! :bwahaha:
I would give almost anything to get a chance to worship and tickle Sara's feet! I'm not kidding!!! :fingerscrossed:

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing. :thumbsup:

Gag

I forgot, the gag was a very nice touch!!! :devil:
I love the sound of laughter thru a gag and Sara's was great!!! :bubbleheart:

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing. :ty:

Is there a version of this in HD? The lighting was kind of dark.

Between 3:16 - 4:00 was my favorite part. I hope Sara comes back.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back