• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's friends hazed: f*/fff.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Hi all,

I hope you like this one. This one is a request from saratk. It is of 3 of her friends being hazed in a sorority initiation. I will later post a story to go with it. I spent quite a bit of time on this one; kinda overdid it on the detail again I think.

ALSO: there is a nylon version coming in a few days hopefully. ( she requested nylons, but i drew the feet bare first. )

Comments encouraged as always.

-tyklfynd.

my archive:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Attachments

• sarasfriends5-small.jpg
    sarasfriends5-small.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 2,571
Last edited:
What a wonderfully active picture! The highlighted flying faces, feet and fingers attain an almost dizzy montage quality (I thought it was a montage until I noticed that all the body parts link up), well reflecting the giddy initiation mood! Variety is nicely achieved through the wide range of skintones (especially those of the ticklers' hands), hair colors, sole attitudes (flexing, clenching, pointing) and digit placement (some really wicked attack techniques, from dainty and teasing to bold, raking approaches). Those unusual forked tickling sticks well suggest the ritualistic nature of the torment, while the aggressive positioning of the forward-most tormentor (Sarah herself, possibly?) introduces an element of chaotic gaity. It's all in fun, after all! I see that this tickler has attracted a bit of (pending) tickling attention herself, a trademark detail! So glad you provided a barefoot version of this picture! I prefer bare feet to stockings, though the nylon varitation will be interesting to see, too!

Last edited:
Wow. Never cease to amaze me with the way you draw my favorite subects (face in ticklish agony, flexing soles).

I wish I could give a more...productive comment. I'm always pleased when you come out with something new. I always enjoy such. Although nothing wrong with nylons, I'm glad you decided to give us the bare one first.

thank again!

-Jer

You're really talented, Tyklfynd! The detail in those pictures is extraordinary. I bet Saratk is pleased. :D

Good job!

Wonderfull!
The way you drawn feet it's simply unique.
Thanks for drawning!

can't wait for that nylon version! i'd love to see more nylon versions of your work!

thanks all so much! Special thanks to littlebighead for the thorough comment. now back to work for me on my next pic...

-tyklfynd

tyklfynd said:
ALSO: there is a nylon version coming in a few days hopefully. ( she requested nylons, but i drew the feet bare first. )
i look forward to it

There is little I can add after Littlebighead's comment :) , so I'll just keep it simple: this is a wonderful piece of artwork. Thanks! :D

tyklfynd said:
thanks rtl! im a huge foot man myself.

Me too :) Lovin' my gf's size 40's (EUR) lol gives you a lot of surface area to pamper :D

Wow!

I missed this one. Outstanding work from the wiggling soles to the hysterical expressions.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

thank you mtjpub! this one took me a while with all the soles. but was fun cause i love to paint feet.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back