• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Satan's Tickler F/F

FeatherLady

The rat a tat of hysterical laughter could be heard in a far corner of Hell.
"Please .. PLEASE!! Please Mistress Satan! I won't disobey you again! No more tickling! " The tormented ticklee was Lucretia. A new sinner from the earth above. Lucretia in life was a cruel task mistress. She would have women from her Harim stripped and tickle tortured for minor infractions. Lucretia had her own personal tickler tortured because she couldn't tickle Lucretia mercilessly.
The women in her Harim conspired to red themselves of her. While this was going on, Mistress Satan was watching from Hell. Mistress chose a woman in the Harim and secretly entered her body and became this woman. This woman was also ticklish, very ticklish. Mistress found how ticklish the woman was when she was captured by the other women in the Harim, striped and tied with her arms up over her head to a chain hanging from the ceiling.
"Let's see how ticklish Fara is!" one of the women teased. When Mara started stroking Fara's hips and lower side, Fara began giggling. The tickling was increased on Mistress Satan's body as well, and she giggled hysterically and struggled as her character Fara until she broke away from them. Fara disappeared quickly so she could not be captured again and waited for Lucretia to be alone. "Fara! Fara!! Come! Come here NOW!!" Lucretia shouted angerly. Mistress Satan went to Lucretia first as Fara.
"There you are! You come when I call you! UNDERSTAND? Tell me you understand!!" She shouted at Fara. Fara lowered her eyes. "I am sorry Lucretia"
Lucretia pressed a buzzer. Immediately, three women came in. Two grabbed Fara and started stripping her. Fara struggled. "Wh-What's going on? Why are you doing this?" She asked. This was the moment Mistress Satan was waiting for. As the third woman began tickling Fara, Fara "dissolved" and Mistress Satan emerged.
"Who are you?" Lucretia asked. Mistress Satan glared at her. The women became frightened and ran out of the room. Mistress Satan let them go. She was only interested in Lucretia.
"I asked you a question! WHO are you?" Lucretia was angry now.
Mistress Satan walked over to Lucretia and stroked her back lightly. Lucretia squirmed and giggled. "Stop it! You know how ticklish I am!!"
"Yes Lucretia, I know better than anyone just how ticklish you are. I am here to punish you!" Mistress Satan exclaimed.
"Punish me? Tickle punish me for what? And who did you say you were?" Lucretia was still struggling to get away from Mistress Satan's grip."
"I didn't but since you asked... I am Mistress Satan. I am here to take you to Hell and tickle your for all eternity as punishment for a life filled with anger and cruelty."
Beats of sweat stared forming on her forehead. "I did nothing wrong! Nothing that I deserve going to Hell for." She exclaimed.
Mistress Satan tickled Lucretia's back again causing Lucretia to giggle harder. "Stop it! Stop tickling me!" Lucretia said between giggles. Mistress Satan moved her fingers to Lucretia's ribs and kneaded each rib. "Lucretia screaked in ticklish laughter and squirmed as Mistress Satan mercilessly tickled her ribs. Mistress
Satan was beginning to feel tickly herself. She knew she had to go back to Hell before she began giggling herself.
She grabbed>Lucretia by the arms and in a lash of flames and smoke, they descended back into Hell. Lucretia was taken to Mistress Satan's personal tickling chamber and stripped naked. Two female ticklers entered the chamber and tied Lucretia Spread eagled to a large X frame.
End Part 1

Part 2
The Tickling of Lucretia

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back