• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Save the date! Chicagoland Munch & Play Party Fri. 3/2/12

No worries, ma'am...we'll be certain to keep you guarded at all timesGET HER!!
Whoops! My fingers slipped on the keyboard...sorry.

What ever punk. Remember your going down so keep flapping your mouth and see where it gets you. Muuuaaahhhhhhaaaa

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

No, I am a woose. If you recall, I made sure you were wore out late in the evening so you had no energy to Ler on me at the club. I did Lee for you the next morning when I felt safe to show the vulnearble side of me as Lee in private.

Then again, I will be in Chicago where my local friends won't see me so I may be more brave this time.

@TickleChgo , I am having a hard time registering for the event at Sins center. Help please.

DimpleToes and everyone else - registration at SINS Center is easy, and registration for Free-ky Friday at the SINS Center is now open. If you want to join us for the play party after the munch, you must register.

To register, go the SINS Center home page - http://sinscenter.com/ Scroll down to the Free First Fridays announcement and click on the link. This should take you to page describing the Free Friday events. Click on the Eventbrite link. This should take you an Eventbrite registration page. Scroll down and register for Free-ky Friday. There should be no charge.

Please let me know of you have any questions.

Got my registration confirmation. See everyone next week on 3/2/12

Hey TC , glad u got something together, me and my wife will be there. See yall then.

Don't wait to register for SINS Free-ky Friday

Note that registration is limited at SINS for Free Fridays (limit of 75 people), so if you are planning to go to SINS after the munch, don't delay in registering.

The Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous (CTA) Munch and Play Party is less than a week away! Are you all excited?!? Are you ready for some foot-ball?

So, here’s the deal – for the safety and security of those attending, I have contacted those who have registered who I don’t already know to get to know you. If you don’t know me and have not received a private message from me, please contact me.

The event starts at 7:00. Again for the safety and security of those attending, I will send out the name of and directions to the restaurant a couple of days before the event by private message. For your planning purposes, it is on Touhy Ave. between Niles Center Road and Lehigh. If you do not receive a private message from me before Friday morning with the details, please contact me.

Again, for those who plan to go to SINS Center after the Munch, you must register prior to Friday at sinscenter.com. As stated during the registration process, you will need to bring a proper id, i.e. driver’s license, to get in to the club. Don’t delay in registering – there is a max of 75 for the night. p.s. – I have notified SINS Center management that there may be an excessive amount of laughter and screaming that night

A few people have asked about what to wear. The restaurant is a very casual, vanilla, public restaurant, so dress accordingly. As for SINS, well just about anything – or nothing! – goes. So feel free to let your freak flag fly. There is a dressing room at the club for your convenience. And did I mention that flip-flops are mandatory for the women? Just kidding – maybe…

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday!

I want all you guys to protect me for yall know I am a woose as the Lee.[/QUOTE.

I may need protection, u tried to bite me last time, though not on purpose , when u get that adrinaline running, u r wild

If you recall , we were one of many who were getting me all at once. Talk about gang attack for 2-3hrs. Of course I am going to BITE YOU if yhou get near my face.

I BITE yall have been warned.

A few people have asked about what to wear. The restaurant is a very casual, vanilla, public restaurant, so dress accordingly. As for SINS, well just about anything – or nothing! – goes. So feel free to let your freak flag fly. There is a dressing room at the club for your convenience. And did I mention that flip-flops are mandatory for the women? Just kidding – maybe…

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you all on Friday!

I can do the flip flops no problem. Going nekked is another story. I don't want to scare you all away, burn your eyes out, or make you never speak to me again.

I’ve sent out the details of the munch by private messages to everyone who has RSVP’d. If you have RSVP’d and have not received the details, please contact me.

IMPORTANT LOCATION CHANGE for CTA Munch and Play Party

IMPORTANT - there is a LOCATION CHANGE for the CTA Munch and Play Party tomorrow. I have sent out private messages with the details. If you have RSVP'd and did not get the message, contact me.

Was a great time! Awesome to meet some great new people. Really enjoyed the appearance by Captain Backward Shorts
aka Monkey Arms! Lmao :)

Now THAT was an amazing evening.
TickleChgo: Saying "thanks" doesn't seem strong enough...you took the bull by the horns and set up an extraordinary event. And you must be in possession of an amazing weather machine, since the forecast called for 1-3" of snow...and none accumulated. Wench and I greatly appreciated what you did. It's a good thing the manager of the first restaurant wouldn't accommodate us; otherwise, we would've missed the item on the drink menu at the second location called "Tickled Pink." The Mixologists at restaurant #2 must've been precognizant to our group's arrival!
Dimples-I hope your stay with us was enjoyable. I know my gustatory (Look THAT up in your Funk and Wagnalls) system was floored by the amazing dinner you prepared Saturday, not to mention the wonderful sweets you brought with you (you folks from MTP know exactly what I'm talking about)...my waistline is paying for your skills! Wench and I thank you so much!
Vinnes1: next time I'll be sure to wear some shorts WITH A FLY in them so I won't upset your evening with my lack of outfitting skills-so sorry it distracted you from the ACTUAL reason for the evening...oh, yeah: tickling. PLUS--having this (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113754211&page=1) means I can smack you upside the head from across the room. Here's hoping the event was your cup 'o tea.

The highlight of the evening was introducing tickling to someone who had no previous experience with it...but because of her new-found love of it, as well as her further exploration at our home over the weekend, she's now added "Tickling," "Erotic Tickling," "Tickling. Did I mention tickling?" and "foot tickling" to her list of fetishes-and because she's a domme, will likely include it in her repertoire.

Well, IMHO, it was a great evening! Thanks to everyone who showed up. We actually had an even number of men and women.

The evening got off to a great start when we saw the restaurant featured a “Tickled Pink” drink!

And everyone went to SINS Center afterwards, where we had all kinds of combinations of 'ler's and 'lee's!

Thanks to DimpleToes for all of her yummy baked goods!

For those who could not make it, we will do it again – probably in about three months. Keep an eye on this board…

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back