• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saw in Half Trick and Assistant Tickle?

ashj1985

Has anyone else on here ever noticed that when you watch a saw in half trick that the magician always seems to give his assistant's feet a little tickle after he locks her in? I have been watching several clips on youtube of the trick and it seems as though the foot tickle comes almost automatically at some point. I realize that it's fake legs in the bottom half after the box is split, but they still always give a tickle. Also, sometimes it's either the assistant's feet or someone else in the lower half who has her feet tickled before the box is split, because if you watch the feet are actually scrunching when they get poked.

I just thought that is really cute that the girl gets her feet tickled when she gets locked in. Perhaps magician's assistant is the job for me ;)

If I were a magician my assistants would probably quit immediately following the saw in half rehearsal because I wouldn't be able to keep my fingers off their soles :) .

I think the best trick a magician could do would be on his assistant in the box - start tickling her feet and don't stop :) Now that would be worth watching!

There is a great Tickling Paradise video from like 2000 that features this concept. It's outstanding. The magician has his assistants get into the box, then he mercilessly tickles their feet. I remember it because this one girl Glenora wore sexy white nylons and it was the first clip where I ever saw the tickler pull the nylons tight to make the feet immobile while he assaulted her soles.

Has anyone else on here ever noticed that when you watch a saw in half trick that the magician always seems to give his assistant's feet a little tickle after he locks her in? I have been watching several clips on youtube of the trick and it seems as though the foot tickle comes almost automatically at some point. I realize that it's fake legs in the bottom half after the box is split, but they still always give a tickle. Also, sometimes it's either the assistant's feet or someone else in the lower half who has her feet tickled before the box is split, because if you watch the feet are actually scrunching when they get poked.

I just thought that is really cute that the girl gets her feet tickled when she gets locked in. Perhaps magician's assistant is the job for me ;)

It's part of the "script" to show the audience that the feet aren't fake, usually. Also, they're real a lot more times than you'd expect, because it enhances the illusion.

It's part of the "script" to show the audience that the feet aren't fake, usually. Also, they're real a lot more times than you'd expect, because it enhances the illusion.

I think it's really cute though. The girl goes into the box knowing she's going to get her feet tickled :)

I am a magic historian/collector/consultant and I believe I developed my affection for women's nylon feet from my hobby. I hate being on stage and that is why I got behind the scene in the magic community. That said, I do own a number of illusions and at one time had a thin model sawing. I have had the opportunity to tickle many a nylon foot through magic in my life. Not all illusions require fake/robotic feet. There are some effects where it is the main subjects feet or another girls pair of feet. One example of this is an illusion called the center cut sawing. There are examples on you tube I believe. The best version of this effect I have seen is done by an Italian illusionist named Silvan. Type on you tube Silvan sawing in thirds and you will get the video to come up.

Here is the saw in half tickle that I like. It is Walter Blaney and the first tickle starts around 3:34 with the observer and Walter tickles her around 5:12.
What I think is that the other girl is under the whole thing with her thighs going up through the wheels and then they bend at the knees, which then you can see the calves and feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntDbjdoaNcI

Hope you enjoy,

Anthony the Seattle Tickler

Thanks for both clips guys, they were both really hot but there is just something about bare natural helpless feet. I would be fired for too much tickling if I were a magician!

Does anyone know where the clip can be found that TicklishArch and ashj1985 are talking about ??

ashj1985 -- it's definitely a prominent theme in real-life illusions, and magic illusions like this one are occasionally the setting for tickling stories (and art and video clips); enough that I've come to think of it as its own fetish or sub-fetish.

I've mentioned this several times before, but my already active stocking foot fetish was added a new dimension when David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's feet in the early 80s during a sawing in thirds trick. Okay, the feet were fake, but something was planted that day...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've mentioned this several times before, but my already active stocking foot fetish was added a new dimension when David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's feet in the early 80s during a sawing in thirds trick. Okay, the feet were fake, but something was planted that day...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Does anyone know where the clip can be found that TicklishArch and ashj1985 are talking about ??
Is this one?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc4MTc1MTYw.html

The magic specials on tv back when I was young were the first exposure I had to tickling. Like others have said, I truly believe that's where my interest in nylon tickling was born. I think it may be why I have always liked scenarios where the only the woman's head and feet are exposed too (mummy wraps, buried in sand, etc)

It's so interesting how those early moments of discovery shape the things we enjoy as an adult.

Yep, that's it! I think that this trick was done with pre-recorded footage shown on video screens contained in the box. For example, look at how much she grows when she's in the box! However, while I know that the feet are fake, her reactions on the video screen look quite real; I wonder if she was actually tickled to get that response?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yep, that's it! I think that this trick was done with pre-recorded footage shown on video screens contained in the box. For example, look at how much she grows when she's in the box! However, while I know that the feet are fake, her reactions on the video screen look quite real; I wonder if she was actually tickled to get that response?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow! I could not figure how they did it, but this explanation seems plausible!

Wow! I could not figure how they did it, but this explanation seems plausible!

I don't know if it's the same for all of them, but it's the explanation I've seen for this version. Incidentally, when he retrieves the box with her feet as it 'walks off', I was certain the soles were flashed directly to the camera. Alas, no, although for years, that's how I remembered it...what a shame!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back