• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

saw this in the news

ticklemepls

Verified
this girl in the video- committed suicide. and it left me rather angry at the kids of today. no matter where i go it seems like so many of today's kids have lost respect for others, for their parents, and have no regard for the way they behave. Of course that's not all kids- I know this- but to put myself in this child's shoes, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Did she make a mistake? Yes, of course (haven't we all?)... but for it to get THIS out of hand is just mind boggling to me. The video is a little over 8 min long, it's her story written out by her before she killed herself. I have to say it left an impact on me - but raises the question how much worse is it going to get? Kids cant escape bullying now, it follows them EVERYWHERE. Anyways, just thought I'd share because it made me stop and think....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7afkypUsc

This happened in Canada where I live and I am angered about this! I hope that all of these kids get severely punished for this. It is inexcusable and it has GOT TO STOP!!!

Ticklemepls is right.

That is heartbreaking and was tough to watch. What sick, twisted people did to this poor young lady...well, disgusting and despicable are not strong enough words...

it a very sad thing that hits me hard as i went through it

I was mercilessly bullied my entire time in grade school; kids can be miserable assholes at that age. I consider myself lucky because I wasn't in school during the technology, you tube, facebook, everything-goes-viral-around-the-world age; I'd be mortified and couldn't guarantee that my outcome wouldn't have matched hers.

The comments on that you tube are absolutely horrible; I feel for future generations that will eventually take over the care of the nation. They have no coping skills, think bullying is something that you should just get over......hell, I've been out of high school over 30 years and sometimes those thoughts still come back in my head. It's hard to overcome, especially when you're a teen or young adult. They really believe that their life won't ever get any better than it presently is so why bother living another day?

There were even some who called her a slut because she flashed someone for attention in 7th grade. Nowadays middle schoolers are giving blow jobs on the back of the school bus, and people want to call this girl a slut? We've ALL made mistakes and done some really stupid things; thank goodness we didn't have bullies and facebook reminding us of our errors huh? She slept with a guy who had a girlfriend....now how many of us have done that? She was lonely and self-loathing....no one seems to have anything to say about the piece of crap that seduced her! I guess he was a real stud...taking advantage of someone so broken and damaged. I hope thoughts of her follow her antagonists for the rest of their miserable pathetic lives......I don't feel the least bit sorry for them or their future outcomes.

My children were bullied too; one time my son (after nine months of harassment that the teachers were well aware of) flipped tables and chairs and ran everyone out the classroom. He was sent home early and I was forced to come to a 7:30 am conference. His friend came by to check on him and that's when I found out about the bullying. I went to the school the next morning and lit the teacher and principal up like fireworks on the 4th of July! I also told them if anything else happens to my son I'll have their jobs! Nothing else happened to him, but I changed his school because I didn't feel the adults were doing their jobs. Point is, I got involved and held the adults accountable because during school hours they are accountable for the children's actions.

So many things went wrong here and that young lady got lost between the cracks. My heart grieves for her today as I say to myself "there but for the grace of God, go I."

R.I.P Amanda Todd....I hope you found the peace in the next life that you couldn't find here......:rose::blackrose:

I was mercilessly bullied my entire time in grade school; kids can be miserable assholes at that age. I consider myself lucky because I wasn't in school during the technology, you tube, facebook, everything-goes-viral-around-the-world age; I'd be mortified and couldn't guarantee that my outcome wouldn't have matched hers.

The comments on that you tube are absolutely horrible; I feel for future generations that will eventually take over the care of the nation. They have no coping skills, think bullying is something that you should just get over......hell, I've been out of high school over 30 years and sometimes those thoughts still come back in my head. It's hard to overcome, especially when you're a teen or young adult. They really believe that their life won't ever get any better than it presently is so why bother living another day?

There were even some who called her a slut because she flashed someone for attention in 7th grade. Nowadays middle schoolers are giving blow jobs on the back of the school bus, and people want to call this girl a slut? We've ALL made mistakes and done some really stupid things; thank goodness we didn't have bullies and facebook reminding us of our errors huh? She slept with a guy who had a girlfriend....now how many of us have done that? She was lonely and self-loathing....no one seems to have anything to say about the piece of crap that seduced her! I guess he was a real stud...taking advantage of someone so broken and damaged. I hope thoughts of her follow her antagonists for the rest of their miserable pathetic lives......I don't feel the least bit sorry for them or their future outcomes.

My children were bullied too; one time my son (after nine months of harassment that the teachers were well aware of) flipped tables and chairs and ran everyone out the classroom. He was sent home early and I was forced to come to a 7:30 am conference. His friend came by to check on him and that's when I found out about the bullying. I went to the school the next morning and lit the teacher and principal up like fireworks on the 4th of July! I also told them if anything else happens to my son I'll have their jobs! Nothing else happened to him, but I changed his school because I didn't feel the adults were doing their jobs. Point is, I got involved and held the adults accountable because during school hours they are accountable for the children's actions.

So many things went wrong here and that young lady got lost between the cracks. My heart grieves for her today as I say to myself "there but for the grace of God, go I."

R.I.P Amanda Todd....I hope you found the peace in the next life that you couldn't find here......:rose::blackrose:

There was so much "right" said in this that I cant even begin to touch on it all- really- I didn't have the stomach to sit and read the comments.... i was furious enough after watching that video.... the fact that the child is DEAD and it still continues is just over the top.... I agree with you, she never should have been lost between the cracks, where were the adults at school while all this was going on.... Hell I remember in 6th grade something was going on at home with me--- I was out of character that day and my teacher pulled me aside and asked what was going on and making sure I was ok. Upon finding out my situation, he called someone to watch the class while he walked me down to the office to talk to the people I needed to talk to.... my childhood wasnt "easy" by any means, but the fact that a teacher took the time to care stuck with me through school. THAT is what helped me through. As someone going to school for education, this is something you can bet your ass that I'll be on constant look out for.

There was so much "right" said in this that I cant even begin to touch on it all- really- I didn't have the stomach to sit and read the comments.... i was furious enough after watching that video.... the fact that the child is DEAD and it still continues is just over the top.... I agree with you, she never should have been lost between the cracks, where were the adults at school while all this was going on.... Hell I remember in 6th grade something was going on at home with me--- I was out of character that day and my teacher pulled me aside and asked what was going on and making sure I was ok. Upon finding out my situation, he called someone to watch the class while he walked me down to the office to talk to the people I needed to talk to.... my childhood wasnt "easy" by any means, but the fact that a teacher took the time to care stuck with me through school. THAT is what helped me through. As someone going to school for education, this is something you can bet your ass that I'll be on constant look out for.

I thought about that video all day yesterday; I realized that could've easily been me......I must admit it broke me. The commentary behind it was horrible and I weep for future generations; they're completely emotionally disconnected and void of empathy and compassion. I have no idea how many of them are going to make it.

As a future educator my wish/desire is that you maintain a soft and compassionate heart. The politics of your profession coupled with the apathy/laziness of "parents" (for lack of a better term) has the potential to harden your heart and just go through the motions until you retire or change professions. It's a tough job that can be thankless and non-supportive. You can go broke buying supplies and things for kids who won't get them any other way because of their home environment. But if you can save and turn-around one child that's an awesome thing to do.

Good luck and great success in your career pursuit......there are hundreds of kids waiting for someone to show they care.

This video is truly heart-wrenching for me! I started reading some of the comments, and their is a comment: I want to fuck her corpse. I tried to read others, but that one hit me the most!(if you want to fuck a corpse, keep it to yourself!)
I do resent those bastard children, but this is the story of the mob. Like many others, my nonagressive childhood was subjected to bullying. Unfortunately, I was incarcerated by my inability to control my hatered for my foe. They seeked to embarrass me mentally and physically, and I seeked to make them a vegetable. My mother asked me to give martial arts a try, and that was a wonderful idea! It taught me self-control, and how to choose my friends and any associations more wisely. I am not saying martial arts is the perfect activity for everyone; but rather, kids these days have way to much time on their hands.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back