• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say a prayer for Venray

Ray,

Please get well soon. You and Raya are in my thoughts and prayers for quick healing. Ray take care and God Speed on the recovery. Hopefully everything goes well with you and your surgery on your ankles.

Wishing you nothing but the best in your recovery, and God blessings to you. get well soon brother, and er miss you

Miss you both. :(

Hope all is well.

Oh, and because no one has done it yet..

I need to add 6 million periods at the end of this sentence just for Ray............................................................................

:D

With all the love and well wishes you're getting Ray, dude, this thread is starting to get a feel to it. ;)

Snail Shell

Get well soon buddy, we miss you.

that's 6 million periods? ha :veryhappy...................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Ok, maybe not 6 million for me either, but I was close.:p

Venray and Raya

I am really sorry to hear about what happened. That is really rough and an awful thing to happen.
Really sad and downhearted to see and read that this happened. A really bad tough break Venray.
I am sorry that you got so badly hurt. I am glad and happy to hear that you and Raya were able to go to NH gathering, but really hurts and sad to hear that you got so badly hurt and now are in the hospital laid up in bed and going to be there for a while. That is really rough, so sorry to hear that.

For years I have been also on the forum; always have enjoyed reading your posts and reading your clever witty neat threads that you create Ray. Also enjoy reading your posts and threads Raya when I get to read them and see them on the forum. You both seem like really great sweet people and very loved and greatly cared for and cherished here on the forum. Love to get to know both of you more.

Just want you to know you both Venray and Venraya are in my thoughts and I send warm wishes to you and hope and pray that you have a speedy smooth recovery Venray and send lots of best wishes and lots of fortunate to you-sending love to both of you and hugs to you. So sorry this had to happen. but just know you are both are greatly missed and can't wait till both of you return and are back on the forum, not the same without the both of you. :dropatear

God bless you and may he comfort and also wrap you in his love and care. Take care and keep me and keep us all posted. Best wishes.:wavingguy
:twohugs::bunny:

just checking in to send a daily hug your way...wish I was closs enough to give you the real thing, love ya a ton sweetie!!

:cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle::cuddle:

I miss you already, sorry about the accident. I fall a lot too.

Perhaps I can UPSed to you to help you out with the nurses.

H'yuck!

-Goofy

Ow! I broke one ankle last year, and waited in the desert 30 hours for rescue, but with only one, I could at least get to the bathroom, in and out of the car to the doctor's, etc.

Breaking both sounds far more than twice as bad, just from the logistics.

Best of luck, Ray!!

Venray....hope you get well soon. The forum is like an orphan without you around. Hope I can get things sillier but I don't want to sound like the other way around.

I just got back from visitting Ray. He's still hurting, obviously. But, he's doing better. They just came to take him over to the rehab center as I was leaving. So, we'll see what's allowed for contact, etc. once he's settled in.

*shakes head

Ray, I have to say this since it is what I always say to my kids.... "DON'T DO THAT.... IT HURTS!!!!"

Seriously, I love you and Tracy and it was so good seeing you again last weekend. Such a shock this has happened but I also know you are tough (as long as you are not being tickled) and you will recover just fine. My prayers are there for you. If you ever just need to talk, you can call me anytime... bratgirl has my number. *hugs my squirmybear. :cuddle:

Before I was a clip producer on this forum, I was a lurker and have been visiting this forum daily since its inception. Venray, I've always loved your posts and years ago you gave me some really helpful advice. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery from this horrible accident.

Eeep!

Venray! We'll all be sending you good thoughts, I'm sure. Get well soon! Until then...

Someone has something he'd like to say to you.

GEEEEZ!!!!...........I am away fo few days and all hell breaks loose here!

Ray, I am so sorry to hear about this.....GOD!

I know rehab isn't going to be a "walk in the park"..(pardon the pun) We met briefly at the last NEST so you may not remember me....but ,like many have said here...I sure know who you are!

I wish you a speedy recovery and gobs of pain meds!

You hang in there too Tracey.....supporting a loved one and watching them suffer is hard....

many warm thoughts to you both.....

:redheart:Jean

Good luck Ray...I wish you all the best in your recovery!

Ray!!

I just heard, man. Glad to hear you're doing better. Heal up quick, old chum.

When I heard you were in the hospital, I thought of these 'toons. I can so imagine this being you...!

Take good care,

Andy

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back