• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

scalp massager?

emilyemilyemily

1st Level Yellow Feather
i apologize if this has been brought up a million times--i'm sure it probably has--but it has dawned on me at various times that one of those scalp massage devices would make an awesome tickling tool.
headthing.jpg

does anyone have any experience with one of these?

i apologize if this has been brought up a million times--i'm sure it probably has--but it has dawned on me at various times that one of those scalp massage devices would make an awesome tickling tool.
View attachment 328787

Yes, it does. JPie owns one and I got to try it out, both giving and receiving. :D

I had one used on me in a demostration at a kiosk stand in the middle of the Arrowhead mall in Glendale Arizona, it was my wife her mother and myself
the two girls who worked there one who putting those things that look like head phones for an ipad but they are massages on my left knee and the other girl
was using that scalp massager on my head I did all could do to keep from laughing but i guess the look on my face was enough to trigger that it did tickle
because my wife ( ellen ) was like OMG lok at his face thats priceless

that thing is insane. agree with luvgirlsfeet when used on the knee its terrible. the head actually tickles too lol

That thing looks like it could come alive and inhabit a tickling nightmare;)

View attachment 328787

My mother-in-law has one, she loves it, my husband used it once and he loved it, so I bought him one. I can NOT be touched with it though! It tickles enough on the head, I can't imagine it being used anywhere else.

Recruit him to test it and then report back to us with the results!
My mother-in-law has one, she loves it, my husband used it once and he loved it, so I bought him one. I can NOT be touched with it though! It tickles enough on the head, I can't imagine it being used anywhere else.

I guess custom ones could be made for different body parts? That one is probably only good for the head though. Still, very nice tingly sensations rather than tickling on me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back