• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scannerized!! Justice League Unlimited (*/8f)

Snail Shell

Verified
Preamble:
I've been out on a hiatus for a while. Posting pics tends to get easier when you have access to a scanner and now after three years of inaccessability, I finally have a scanner of my own. The dividend to you fine patrons of the TMF is that over the next few weeks (yes, weeks), I'll be posting all of the pics I've drawn in the subsequent three years. The term I tend to use for my abilities is "No standing ovations, but no hysterical laughter", but hey, you can judge for yourself. Everything I do is entirely hand-drawn (ie - no paint program or anything.)

The Posting:
This is one of the series I did this past summer based on the cartoon series Justice League Unlimited. Any character who's had a significant speaking role got a pic of their own and Batgirl got added in because she's probably the most tickled heroienne (spelling?) around (though Raven and Starfire are catching up).

Anyways, the first four: Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Black Canary and Vixen. Enjoy!

Snail Shell

PS - Many thanks and much respects to MTP Jeff for helping me with techincal assistance and posting dilemmas.

PPS - Comments and criticism are more than welcome. Please be gentle! :eek:

Last edited:
and the last four...

There was some strange appeal to having Hawkgirl tied spreadeagle. :)

Anyways, Zatanna, Batgirl, Hawkgirl and Huntress. Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Last edited:
Wow! Awesome stuff you've got there! Do you have a Yahoo group?

Delightfully well done! What a pleasing variety of poses! Hope we'll get to see the ticklers sometime... I can't help wondering who all those little green hands belong to!

Quite a variety! Aside from the spread-eagle joke, which hurt my brain, very nice! Always good to see a group with many a pose and many a different character. 'Tis also always good to see Supergirl as 'lee. :D

Many thanks and much respects to you all.

SSU: No, I don't have a Yahoo group, but I may look into one. For now, all my stuff is going to be posted on the TMF over the next few weeks.

Low Roads: The little green hands appear quite often in my drawings, but I haven't attached them to anything yet. I figure, as long as someone's getting tickled half to death, what more do you need?

HDS: Sorry about the bad joke. Unfortunately, they will probably get worse.

Stay tuned. Plenty more on the way! Thanks again.

Snail Shell

Snail--

As a fan of superheroine tickling, I have to say you really did one heck of a job on the illos! Thank you so very much for sharing them with us!

Hahathna :eek:

I like all the poses. Great job on the renditions of the character's. :)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back