• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scenarios where just the head and feet are showing

guysmiley

TMF Expert
I'm not sure what it is but scenarios like mummification, a magician's box, buried in the sand, etc have always been at the top of my list. And I'm thinking the old magic shows on TV may have had something to do with my preference for nylon tickling.

Anyone else found that their early exposure still influences what they like today?

Indeed they have. I love the same as you, scenes where only the head & feet stick out. I know mine where shaped by early magic specials on tv haha

The greatest tickling video ever created (In my humble opinion, and I'm right!) was starring Avril from Czech Tickling, (the greatest ticklee ever....and tickler!), in nylons, mummified.

I've begged them to bring her back, but I don't think they care, they rarely respond to fans of their work, which is sad.

It was called "Ticklish Mummy Avril," and is available here:

http://clips4sale.com/16029

Attachments

• Avril01.jpg
    Avril01.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Avril22.jpg
    Avril22.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Avril30.jpg
    Avril30.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 180
I am right there with you on the magic being my major influence for my love of nylon feet.

Vulnerability makes tickling more exciting for me. So any kind of restraint is a plus. Though hogtie doesn't do it quite as much for me for some reason. Probably because it seems like there's a little more wiggle room than something like stocks/cuffs or mummification.

I wrapped a girl in a sheet once, she looked like a barefoot burrito. Tickled her silly all over for an hour, and all she could do was squirm and try to flip around like a beached fish. Great fun.

Definitely my favorites!! These scenarios drive me crazy.... and I also fantasize about accident victims with their legs in casts unable to move. :)

I love the "buried in the sand at the beach" scenario and also mummification (with the bare feet sticking out the bottom) as well. :D

I too love the buried in the sand... but mine started with the typical wrists and ankles bound with the lee being able to see everything but not able to do anything about it. That plus the classic stocks, and pillories... though now with the cuff inserts to prevent harm or movement and toes tied taught is a much better upgrade... :D

Doll, have you ever been wrapped up and tickled on your feet before? Tell us about it please.

Vulnerability makes tickling more exciting for me. So any kind of restraint is a plus. Though hogtie doesn't do it quite as much for me for some reason. Probably because it seems like there's a little more wiggle room than something like stocks/cuffs or mummification.

Hogtie method does one good thing - when you tickle sides and underarms, the ticklee instinctively presses her arms to her sides and thus traps herself with your wiggling fingers between her arms and sides. Then bursts into helpless giggles and instinctively can't relax her arms which is lovely.

Hogtie is however better for that kind of ticklees who lose strength and collapse into giggles when tickled rather than those who struggle hard.

Not yet... "crosses fingers'. But I think my ex Gf and I tried once where she wrapped me in a blanket/comforter. But... that was kind awful because my feet could move around way too much. That's all I remember about it because it wasn't really worth remembering. Note- blankets suck for these scenarios.

Doll, have you ever been wrapped up and tickled on your feet before? Tell us about it please.

Yep, they were certainly part of my early viewing experience that I'm sure influenced me.

My real early experiences, like many, were when I was a kid, totally powerless and tickled well past the point of sanity. Although I like all forms of tickling including playful and sensual, my primal tickling instincts yearn to recreate that same power dynamic whether as a Lee or Ler.

mabus, +1 on the Avril videos. Some of the best ever in my opinion.

If you like buried in the sand videos then go on over to tickle intensive. They got around 12 so far and they are all worth every penny.

I'm sure early exposure to it had an influence. Actresses in magic acts doing the saw in half routine. Cartoons in which the villain uses tickle torture on his victim, or the classic "Stuck" scenarios. And of course the bare foot beauties on the old "Hee Haw"

The "Sawing a Woman In Half" trick has no doubt provided many a wondering adolescent with a renewed sense of focus. I was about 11 or 12 when I saw Jackie Gleason "perform" the trick as a comedy sketch on his old variety show,... and much was made of the tickling aspect & dialogue, too. Mesmerized.

This has always been a fantasy of mine. I've never been completely immobilized or had the opportunity to wrap someone up quite that well. I am always having sinister thoughts when I spot something that might do the trick at home depot, massage envy... Even IKEA. Lol.

Apparently tickling in magic is like fighting in hockey. You just can't help it lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back